SOLD: FS:Bowers and Wilkins 803 Diamond 3 (B&W 803 D3) in Piano Black

SOLD

Item: B&W 803 D3 in black

Price: $14,500 ( RRP for speaker is $22,900) 
Item Condition: Great condition - No blemishes, scratches or dents , around 800 hours listening. Purchased from local dealer August 2016. receipt  is available.  Comes with original box and all accessories. ( the jumper leads has never been used).  
Reason for selling: Downsize to bookshelf 
Payment Method: Pickup only due to the size and weight 
Extra Info:  One of the terminals on the left speaker is stiff and won’t screw completely, however this does not affect anything as there is a perfect sized space to connect the spade to the terminal .  

Photos: 1.jpg.f1bec826445bbe094f6bc2f26ff28f3c.jpg

Edited by hakiu
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Syrot said:

Very rare something exceptional comes up for sale in Brisbane and it is something I cant afford :( 

I am from far north Queensland. No barriers for fine music components.  Actually my wife funded me to by these speakers.

It's so cheap for thE advertised  price IMO. Previous model advertised around AUD 12000. 

6 hours ago, roshansubo said:

I've got this pair mate. Powered by ML power amps.
So beautiful sound....never regret about the cost. 

GLWTS.

20190803_143913.jpg

Thanks, it looks stunning. 

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ged@Brisbane
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition- as new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: West End, Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: No Longer Needed Purchased new for $7500, this remarkable centre speaker is in excellent condition, no dints or other marks. It will bring any HT system to life with the award winningdiamond tweeter.

Specifications
      Type: 3 way, 4 driver center channel loudspeaker
      Frequency Response: 35Hz to 33kHz
      Recommended Amplifier: 50 to 300W
      Crossover Frequency: 350, 4000Hz 
      Impedance: 8Ω 
      Sensitivity: 90dB 
      Bass: 2 x 180mm rohacell cone
      Midrange: 1 x 150mm kevlar cone
      Tweeter: 1 x 25mm diamond dome
      Enclosure: bass reflex
      Dimensions: 329 x 841 x 387mm
      Weight: 31kg

• By Richard Gresham
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tennyson State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: B&W 805 Diamond Speakers & matching stands – Piano Black.

A lot of quality web information on the 805 Diamond Series, but suffice to say they are a high quality set of B&W stand-mount speakers.

*All original condition.
      *Bass/mid drivers, excellent condition. 
      *Tweeters, excellent condition. 
      *Cabinets, present very nice overall....Few minor marks to piano black gloss, only noticeable from (very) up close. One cabinet has small cosmetic mark on top back right (see pic) once again only noticed up close. 
      * Stands are in good condition and heavy (solid cast base) at even without sand fill. They have internal cable routing and can be filled with sand as they have a ‘gasket plate’ in the bottom of the riser. (I have removed the sand for ease of shipping, but have it available for local buyers.) Speakers can be ‘attached’ to the top plate via 8mm hex bolts which are included along with a set of spikes.
      * Grills are in very good plus condition.

Would prefer a local sale so they can be demo’d (Tennyson, Brisbane), however can be packed, shipped & insured via Pack and Send at buyers cost.

Speaker Type: Two-way, vented-box system
      Drivers: One 6.5” woven Kevlar mid/bass, one 1” diamond dome tweeter
      Frequency response: 49Hz–28kHz (–3dB)
      Sensitivity: 88dB (2.83V/1m)
      Impedance: 8 ohms
      Recommended amplifier power: 50W–120W into 8 ohms
      Dimensions: 420mm H x 240mm W x 350mm D
      Weight: 12kg
      Stands: 8kg (excluding fill), 600mm H x (Base) 280mm W x 380mm D

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By bENnyBOi
      Item: B&W CM10'S
      Price Range: $2500
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for a pair of CM10's, preferably white or piano black, thank you ?
    • By bENnyBOi
      Item: B&W CM10'S
      Price Range: 2500
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Looking for a pair of CM10's, preferably white or piano black, thank you ?
    • By benny
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Roseville State: NSW Payment Method: Cash or PayPal (friends and family) Reason for selling: Went down a different path Further information
      hey all, 

after a year of mulling over this it’s time to part ways with one of my first true high fidelity speakers.

I ended up going down the horn route so these are no longer required.

I bought these new for $2600 new from digital cinema a couple of years ago, in perfect condition except for one minuscule dent on of the 6.5” drivers which doesn’t affect the sound, but I was quoted $200 for a spare part if it troubles you.

comes with all the original literature, the spikes, rubber feet, plinth and grille.

always been cared for.

from the whathifi review:
      B&W 683 S2 review
      Best floorstander £600-£1200, Awards 2014. A very strong and versatile performance; another winner for B&WTested at £1150

what Hifi gave them 5 stars.

https://www.whathifi.com/au/bw/683-s2/review

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

To Top