Hi from Melbourne

Mike Y

Hi all. This is Mike. I believe that good music only came out between the late 60's and the early 70's and the best way to enjoy such music is through a small transistor radio cranked up to 11. Here to be proved wrong...on both counts ?

BTW...hats off to the moderators here. Must be a killer to keep track of so many posts.

• Like 1

welcome Mike, don't think i have seen a small transistor radio in the classifieds, whatever floats your boat, nobody on SNA is out to prove anybody wrong, information and opinions are to expand peoples thinking about their sound systems, some never change others, other are on a constant journey, enjoy the site

5 hours ago, wen said:

welcome Mike, don't think i have seen a small transistor radio in the classifieds, whatever floats your boat, nobody on SNA is out to prove anybody wrong, information and opinions are to expand peoples thinking about their sound systems, some never change others, other are on a constant journey, enjoy the site

Thanks, Wen. I was sorta talking in jest. I think I was more talking about a nostalgia bend rather than from an audiophilic ? point of view. But, yeah, definitely looking forward to sharing in this community of music and sound lovers.