SOLD: FS: Yamaha Rx-A2060

SOLD

Item: Yamaha Rx-A2060 
Price: $1100
Item Condition: 9/10 (10/10 being new) 
Reason for selling: Upgraded to Marantz 6013 for 11.2 channel 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Unit is in immaculate condition, no marks, scratches or blemishes of any kind. Comes with original box with all accessories. 

Amazing amp, only ran atmos speakers off on board amps for the majority of the time as my floor speakers run off rotels. Good amount of punch, ran it a 5.2.4 configuration.

If you want specs google is your friend. 

Has latest firmware updates for dolby vision etc. 

Not faults or issues. 

Low ball offers will be ignored, possibly trolled ?

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190802_060544.jpg

20190802_060559.jpg

20190802_060618.jpg

20190802_060643.jpg

20190802_060720.jpg

20190802_060742.jpg

20190802_061102.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Candyflip
      I should have listened to Derek @Demondes and done a WTB before I imported my Yamaha GT2000 last month.
      Would have saved thousands.....  😷

So lesson learned: here's what I'd love from a local seller if possible.

Item:  Yamaha B-2 amplifier & matching C-2x( or '2a') pre-amplifier
      Price Range:  name your price
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:   prefer both serviced or in very good clean condition

• By Demondes
      Item Condition: Excellent for age, no issues apart from wear with age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Hawthorn State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: too many turntables and need sell one Further information: Selling the Famous Yamaha GT-2000 (Gigantic and Tremendous) Direct Drive turntable in Black including
      3rd party external power supply (Yamaha YOP-1 non original), tortech 240v to 100v converter (these turntables were only released in Japan so only ever 100V) Yamaha YAL-1 (autolifter) - additional feature not usually on this model.  Sensitivity can be adjusted to lift at the right spot Original Yamaha YA-39 Tonearm The perspex cover has some light marks on it (I also don't think this is an original lid but fits well), hinged at the back.  There is a light scuff where the lid comes down at the front at speed indicator (see 11th photo). Orsonic head shell (currently fitted) plus the original Yamaha head shell (not in photo)  
      The Rubber mat and heavy platter are in great condition.  The original lifting tool for the platter is not included.  Instead 2 large wing nut bolts of the same thread can be used to safely lift and lower the platter as required.  The platter is super heavy and you need these to safely lift and lower the platter.  The autolift function works very well (note it doesn't stop the turntable just lifts the arm).  There are no issues with the  quartz speed lock on 33 and 45 RPM.

The rubber isolation feet are in very good condition but show some signs of aging.

There is one small mark where the black colour has come the plinth (see photo 1st and last photo to the right of the quartz lock mechanism.  This could be painted or colored with black pen.

Also included in the list price is the fitted Lyra Delos cartridge (which I will consider removing if someone just wants the turntable).  This cartridge was installed and setup by Sonic purity ($2600 RRP new).  The cartridge has only around 120 hours on it. 

This was bought off a fellow stereonetter 2 years ago.

I really love this turntable as it brings out a solid bottom end in records played, but I need to consolidate down from 4 turntables and free up money for other purchases.  I tend to play my rock records on this turntable and Jazz on the Thales TT.  The Yamaha does a great job and comes close to my much more expensive Thales TT with Simplicity Tonearm and ZYX cartridge.  I considered putting up both the Yamaha and Thales for sale and seeing which one sells first (and keeping the one that doesn't sell, cause I could be happy with either), but I thought given the price brackets this Yamaha is more likely to sell. 

So my plan is to consolidate to the Thales and get the Micro seiki BL-51 up and running by putting a good MM cartridge on it.

Any feel free to ask for additional photos (e.g. photo of platter, there are a couple of marks on that under the rubber turntable mat).

I don't have a box and it isnt easy to send via courier due to weight.  So local sale for now.  Possibly later in the year (If Sydney/Melb ever come out of lockdown) I could possibly drop off along the Hume Highway e.g. Canberra, Sydney etc
      Photos:

• By moltensnake
      Item Condition: Used (Great Condition) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: North Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, Cash, PayID Reason for selling: Literally downsizing Further information:
      Hi there! 

Up for sale is a sparingly used Yamaha RX-A3070 9.2 Channel Audiovisual Receiver. Purchased from Audio Solutions in Sydney and still under warranty!

An absolute monster of a unit. Easily handles multiple 4K video connections and enables the house to have a wireless MusicCast connection. Also works with Atmos.
      Various streaming options to it also possible (Think Spotify, Deezer, Tidal etc)

Was used to connect my Q Acoustics 5.1 Speaker System, my TV, PS4, vinyl-player and cord-cutters. Handled everything like a champ.

Only selling due to downsizing. Open to reasonable negotiations but will not entertain lowball offers. You're welcome to come and inspect. 

More details here:
      https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/av_receivers_amps/rx-a3070/index.html

Photos below.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By HDobsession
      Item Condition: Used - 100% Working perfectly Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mitcham State: VIC Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Upgrading to A6A Further information:

Hi guys looking to sell this wonderful amp. I do tend to upgrade every few years and this is why I’m selling. Comes with original receipt with a year of warranty left. Minor scratches near the HDMI inputs at the back. All working perfectly.

difficult to audition with Covid restrictions. 

Make a reasonable offer if you are interested. 

Including 
      original box
      warranty receipt
      remote 
      YPAO microphone and accessories 
      power cable
      Rxa-3070 unit

here are some specs....

Flagship AVENTAGE AV Receiver delivering the ultimate in home theatre performance and functionality.
      Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ with CINEMA DSP HD3 CINEMA DSP HD3 with Rear VPS (Virtual Presence Speaker) New CINEMA DSP Program: Enhanced AVENTAGE AV receivers: Designed to deliver the highest levels of audio performance ESS ES9026PRO SABRE DAC and SABRE9006AS Ultra DAC for ultra-high sound quality Aluminium front panel offers visual and aural benefits Anti Resonance Technology (A.R.T.) Wedge helps to ensure that vibrations do not affect sound quality Heavy legs to add more stability to the chassis H-shape cross member frame and rigid bottom frame / double bottom construction XLR input terminal for low noise signal transmission MusicCast for audio enjoyment in every room 9-channel powerful surround sound --- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven) --- 230 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9% THD, 1-ch driven) --- 230 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven) Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth AirPlay® and music streaming services including Spotify®*, Tidal* and Deezer* *Music service availability varies by region and requires a subscription. *Streaming services may change or be discontinued without notice. DAB+ tuner for enjoying high quality digital radio broadcasts DSD 2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz, FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit, Apple® Lossless 96 kHz / 24-bit playback High-resolution Music Enhancer further heightens musicality from the original content HDMI® (8 in / 2 out) with 4K Ultra HD full support, HDR Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma, and BT.2020 YPAO™-R.S.C. sound optimisation with 3D, 64-bit precision EQ calculation, multi-point and angle measurement Yamaha video processing optimises video content Zone Extra Bass and Zone Volume Equalizer (Zone 2 and 3) Advanced HDMI® Zone Switching allows unprecedented AV switching to multiple zones Versatile Zone control such as Zone 2 / 3 / 4 on / off, Zone GUI and Party mode  

• By double0h
      Item: Yamaha CT-610 Tuner
      Price Range: Up to a few hundred. 
      Item Condition: Used but great
      Extra Info: Looking for a CT-610 model tuner (example pic below) to match a recently acquired CA-610 amplifier that I’m loving. The vintage ‘stack’ of one needs a friend
      My amp is in near perfect condition for a ‘77-78 piece, so tuner needs to be in similar shape.

Open to postage. I’m located in Clarence Gardens, SA 5039.

Example:

To Top