FS: PMC Twenty5.26 Speakers - BRAND NEW

Item: PMC Twenty5.26 (walnut)
Price: $8950 (reduced)
Item Condition: Brand New (Box unopened / Sealed)
Reason for selling: Upgrading to MB2 

Payment Method: Pickup/Drop Off - Cash, Bank Transfer.
Extra Info: 

PMC Twenty5.26 in best finish - Walnut.

BRAND NEW – UNOPENED

Full WARRANTY.

Firstly, I love these speakers. When I first heard these speakers I absolutely fell in love. They sound amazing and have a soundstage to die for. They are also very well regarded in the audiophile community. I now have the opportunity to upgrade and the upgrade bug has totally hit me hence my reason for selling.

https://pmc-speakers.com/products/consumer/twenty5/twenty526

…The flagship model in the twenty5 series is also the most capable. The mid-range dome driver makes it the most revealing while the substantial bass driver coupled to an extended ATL produces tangible bass that brings music and movies to life…

Can arrange pickup, drop off in Sydney or can post at buyers expense.

Reduced price to sell.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

Photos:

pmc-twenty25-.26.jpg

pic (1).jpg

Edited by engineer
  • Like 1

{moderator post] @engineer with some questions raised, and given this is not an insignificant purchase, as moderator asking for decent photos of the whole box, couple of angles. Given you have just purchased the item(you say full warranty), please name the retailer purchased from, please also post a pic of the receipt, you can hide your buyer details. Please also include PayPal as payment as a listed choice. Just cash and bank transfer as payment is not acceptable. Will review this ad in 12 hours for suitability [end moderator post]

• Like 7