Prico Droppo!: Shunyata Venom USB cable 1.5m

Guest scumbag

Guest scumbag

Item: Shunyata Venom USB cable 1.5m 

Price: Yours for the bargain price of $150. RRP $350.

Item Condition: As new

Reason for selling: No longer required in the scheme of things.Bought in haste.

Payment Method: Pickup - Paypal. Postage = Paypal (as a friend or add 3% for fees).

Extra Info:

A decent length, well constructed and insulated which may be good in electrically noisy environments. Get's good reviews.

"Manufacturer's blurb "The Venom USB uses high-quality, large gauge silver plated copper conductors that are dual shielded for noise isolation. Both ends of the Venom USB are hand terminated with premium gold plated connections for optimum contact integrity. Despite its low price and massive size, this supple USB also has Shunyata's signature flexibility and beautiful construction. No similar product approaches the combination of construction quality, performance and undeniable value of Shunyata's Venom USB.

- USB 2.0
- A-Male to B-Male Connectors
- Silver Plated Copper Conductors
- Triple Shielded for EMI/RFI Immunity
- Gold Plated Connectors

Trigger warning for cable disbelievers:

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/shunyata-venom-usb-cable-review.13323/

""**Shunyata Venom USB - very close in signature to the Diamond. Tons of clarity which I like, very smooth on top. Lots of good low end as well compared to the Diamond. I'm not sure I could pass a blind A/B test between these two cables. I really liked this cable and frankly was surprised it came so close to the Diamond. Another winner from Shunyata. There may be a slight bit more detail on some tracks with the Diamond but if so only on the order of a few percent."

(Note the Audioquest DIamond is about $1070 for a 1.5m in Australia!)

Pictures: Stock

venom-usb-connectors-1800x1200-1200x800.jpg

Edited by scumbag