WANTED! Lift/lower lever for Dual CS 505-1 t/t

I am rebuilding a Dual CS 505-1 turntable for a friend and just need a lift/lower lever to finish the job. Does anyone have this piece from a wrecked CS 505-1 t/t or one like it from the parts bin? Maybe one of the other Dual t/ts uses a similar item. I would love to get this t/t complete, so please reply or PM me if you can help out. Thanks guys, in advance! 

I'm not sure what happens under the plinth, but you could recreate the top half of the lever with a piece of metal rod, and put black heat-shrink around it.  As the lever is probably mechanical, you might be able to fashion the mechanics under the plinth (or modify what still exists there) to perform the function. 

Hope you get a workable and good solution to the problem.

Have you had a look on eBay, I'm finding a few Dual levers for different models (in a search for another item).  Perhaps look at the Dual tt manuals on VinylEngine (free registration req), the 505-1 mechanism may be common to similar Dual tt's, which will broaden your search.  They may have a 505-1 service manual which might be of assistance as well.