SOLD: FS: Clearing Headphone and IEM collection

SOLD

Selling a decent collection of items. Only have one pair of ears so these headphones are never really used anymore. Don't want any trades, I want to sell these as I have largely lost interest in portable audio and don't want people to think I have a hoarding disorder. I am willing to do a discount if multiple items are bought together. 

Item: Sennheiser HD800 w/ Superdupont Resonator installed (SDR)
Price: $600 + shipping and PayPal fees  Sale Pending.
Item Condition: Used. I'd argue that its in pretty good aesthetic condition overall, since I don't believe its suffered any chipping despite its reputation for this, but the pads are definitely well worn and used. Under closer inspection, there are two nicks that you'd probably wouldn't notice unless you were looking for them.
Reason for selling: No longer used
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or PayPal
Extra Info: Can provide the original box. Original cable was damaged so I managed to build my own cable terminated in 4 pin XLR. I will also provide a 4 pin XLR to 6.3mm adapter so you can use the cable. Photos of the HD800 can be accessed here.

Item: Focal Clear
Price: $1300 + shipping and PayPal fees  Sale Pending
Item Condition: Good condition. barely used. Pads are a little crinkled due to sitting on my headphone stand. Headband is in good condition as I've knitted a wool cover to prevent the fabric staining.  Under closer inspection, there is a small dent on the top of the headband. See photos for more details. 
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or PayPal
Extra Info: Have the original everything. For the sake of the forum, photos of the Focal Clear can be accessed here.

Item: Audeze iSine 20 w/ Cipher 2.0 Cable
Price: $500 + shipping and PayPal fees Sale Pending
Item Condition: In good condition, was an Audeze refurbished model. 
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup or PayPal
Extra Info: Only have one pair of earhooks and don't have the original box. 

Edited by jeffreyw

Added some photos. See the Extra Info section for links to the relevant gallery. Not linking here due to image/file size. Also updated item description has cosmetic damage has been identified.  

Edited by jeffreyw

Whoever bought the HD800's if you want to refurbish it, aka housing rings to get rid of the nicks, I can help with sourcing those parts for you. I have a friend who works for Sennheiser overseas. 

Cheers