FOUND - WTB: Used Integrated AMP under 2k

Roosy

Item: Integrated Amp
Price Range: up to 2k
Item Condition:  Used
Extra Info: Hi, I am looking for a second hand amp under 2k to drive my Paradigm Signature S2 speakers. My local HIFi store has recommended a grunty amp like the M6si Musical Fidelity or the Nad 388.

I am mostly listening to vinyl and I have an Accession Graham Slee phono stage, so I don't necessarily need an amp with a phonostage.

On my list at the moment are the M6i, A5, Nad M3, ME240. My short list is short, so I am very open to suggestions on what would pair nicely with these speakers.

Thanks in advance.

Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney are all possible locations - Brisbane is also a possibility 

PS. I loved @Cafads addicts guide to integrated amps thread!

Edited by Roosy
Add location
  • Like 1

I wouldn't have thought so until I tried it but these go well with S2s if you can find one. 

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/261047-sold-fs-cambridge-audio-azur-851a-relisted/?tab=comments#comment-4050115

I am considering selling my Marantz PM15S1 which is currently driving my Paradigm Tributes (harder to drive than S2) It does a great job.

Good MF options there.

• Like 2

I've got a Roksan K3 that would be more than up to the job - it handled Dynaudio C1s very well, and currently runs monitor Audio GS60's with ease.  would be within your budget - PM me if of any interest.  cheers, Scott 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ScottR said:

I've got a Roksan K3 that would be more than up to the job - it handled Dynaudio C1s very well, and currently runs monitor Audio GS60's with ease.  would be within your budget - PM me if of any interest.  cheers, Scott 

will do, thanks Scott