FS: Dynaudio Xeo 6 + Xeo Hub (Price Drop)

Item: Dynaudio Xeo 6 + Xeo Hub
Price:  $2300
Item Condition: Good condition
Reason for selling: Not getting as much use out of them as expected, and they are too large for the room I have them in.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

I'm considering parting with my Dynaudio Xeo 6 speakers and accompanying Xeo Hub, as they're spending far too much time not being used. I don't have anywhere near enough experience to describe the speakers properly, I can just say they sound damn good to me. I spend a much larger amount of time in front of my PC, so use headphones often and am considering a near field set up instead of dedicated speakers in a separate room. I'm able to transport the speakers to Sydney as I travel there frequently, or elsewhere if you're not too far out of the way. Postage options are limited at best as I live in a pretty rural area, nearest pack and send is 1h45m away. If you're interested please send me a PM and we can hopefully work something out.

Find the product page here: https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/xeo/xeo-6

Note: On close inspection taking photos I have noticed that some of the matte covering on the Hub has been removed, it appears that it has been wiped with something too abrasive. This in no way affects the function, but I have reduced the price accordingly.

Pictures: 

IMG_20190228_222245.jpg

IMG_20190228_222345.jpg

IMG_20190228_222410.jpg

IMG_20190228_222531.jpg

IMG_20190228_223916.jpg

Edited by Snrub
Adding Images + Price Drop

Hi conno, these are active speakers. The only connection to the speaker itself is the power cable. The audio signal is fed to the speaker wirelessly from the Hub, which accepts USB, optical, coax and RCA inputs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've boxed these up and they are ready to go. I'm open to offers if there is anyone interested, I'm a bit surprised these haven't gone already. I'm wondering if my terrible photo taking skills and original 70's carpet have anything to do with it. Don't worry, they don't affect the sound quality.