G'day from Adelaide

kitchdog

Hi all,

I was bugging a mate earlier today about potentially buying some of my records and he put me onto this forum.

I love my vinyl, but have my eye on something shiny for the garage and will be looking to move them on in the classifieds section once I am approved to post there.

Nice to meet you all :)

Thanks

Ryan

9 minutes ago, kitchdog said:

Hi all,

I was bugging a mate earlier today about potentially buying some of my records and he put me onto this forum.

I love my vinyl, but have my eye on something shiny for the garage and will be looking to move them on in the classifieds section once I am approved to post there.

Nice to meet you all :)

Thanks

Ryan

Hello Ryan.

It is to good meet you also and to have another Adelaide member.

By all means, when you have a few posts, list your vinyl albums for sale, there is a huge demand for good albums in good condition, but please, when you sell them, stay around here and tap in to the wealth of knowledge, bluff and banter that exists in this particular universe.

I am sure you will be both entertained and simultaneously informed which is difficult to find these days.

?

Edited by rantan
  • Like 1