Skilled amateur repairer wanted, to enhance a Sansui TU-717 tuner

I'm looking for someone interested in renewing and enhancing a Sansui TU-717 tuner, preferably in Sydney. There are well-documented replacements to bring the TU-717 sound quality to be equal to or possibly even better than a stock TU-919. I'm certainly not able to pay anything like commercial rates. And I do not have the skills or dexterity to do the work myself, though I can do chassis renewal such as sanding and spray painting the chassis. I don't expect the work to be done at a furious pace (but I would expect to see the restored TU-717 well inside a year). I can obtain and supply components if you don't have cheap access to them (I don't have cheap supply either, but I have the time to source them). If you supply components I shall, of course, pay for them.

Anyone interested?

Cheers,

Warren

Does it work? What are you wanting to do? Recap, switches, pots, bias? If you are in no rush is there no way you could have an attempt? I'm slowly teaching myself through watching video's/reading however wouldn't want the responsibility in case I stuff something up.

There are people on here that have experience however it's a case of will they do it for little and do they have the time.