SOLD: FS: Natural Timber Round Dining Table

cheekyboy

SOLD

Item: Natural Timber Round Dining Table
Price: $4,000.00 now $1500.00
Item Condition: New
Reason for selling: Custom made for a customer that was unable to take delivery and now it is simply taking up too much space in the workshop and has to go!
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT.
Extra Info: A rare opportunity to buy a unique round dining table, professionally hand crafted using recycled Australian hardwood timber.

Will sell for $1500 dollars just for it to go and make urgently needed space in the workshop. This is a new table and well finished in the TC Loudspeakers tradition......................it’s value is well over $8000 dollars.

The table is located in Forster NSW, at the manufacturer's workshop and to view the table and any further queries contact me by PM and I'll give you details to contact Tony at TC Loudspeakers.

Pickup is from Forster and the buyer is responsible for transport costs.

More photos and full specs for the table here.

Table_1.JPG

Table_5..JPG

Edited by cheekyboy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Pim said:

I spoke with m y wife about it and she wants it. So if it's not sold to anyone else yet, it is now. Can I pick it up on Tuesday?

Hello Pim, 

Tony is up in Queensland at the moment and I've sent him a message to call me, as I may be able to open the workshop where the table is stored. Can you PM me with a contact number please?

Cheers,

Keith

10 hours ago, palexsia said:

Can you tell the size please . Diameter and high . 

It's 1920mm in diameter and by tomorrow afternoon it will be about 2.1m high because it will be on the roof racks of my van ;)

• Like 1