Item Condition: GOOD 
Reason for selling: NLU
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

BUYER WILL NEED TO INSTALL A PAIR OF E88CC TUBES
Pictures:

COMING SOON

Edited by Max123

Great little valve preamp. They were built forever, often under licence in Australia through Audiophile in Melbourne and branded as Amber. Retailed for $2.2k from the shop.

Came in a number of guises, earlier ones sported 6sn7 valves and the later ones 6992/e88cc/6dj8 valves. Very obvious changes in sound when rolling valves.

A great introduction to valves and an and an inexpensive way to try some valves in front of a SS power amp.

• Like 1

I'll start you off with a bid of 400 and I'll pay shipping to Adelaide by e-go if like. You'll have to wrap it in enough old t-shirts and bubble wrap to make the trip safely though. I had a friend with the older 6SN7 version of this which I think sounded nice. At one stage they sold them as kits via AES. I think 6SN7 are a great sounding tube though in simple designs, though I'd rather be *paying* for 6DJ8s now than 6SN7s certainly. Do feel free to say no of course - I'm just spit-ballin'. ? I'm assuming there are no issues like noisy volume/source selection or DC leakage on the outputs?