LG TV Owners & Discussion Thread

No setting available, that's why I asked the question. In my opinion it's too sensitive and throws up the no signal banner before the TV and receiver have had a chance to complete the HDMI handshake.

On 19/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, groovem said:

No setting available, that's why I asked the question. In my opinion it's too sensitive and throws up the no signal banner before the TV and receiver have had a chance to complete the HDMI handshake.

I knew I saw this somewhere.

Here is the possible cure to your No Signal Message problem.🙂

• 4 months later...

Just saw a brief item on the news saying LG has issued a safety warning ( or recall or something) regarding some of their televisions. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I wasn't really paying attention. Thought it might be worthwhile to throw it out there, though.

11 minutes ago, The Rock Puppy said:

Just saw a brief item on the news saying LG has issued a safety warning ( or recall or something) regarding some of their televisions. Sorry I can't be more specific, but I wasn't really paying attention. Thought it might be worthwhile to throw it out there, though.

Yes, it was isolated to some 65" and 77" model LG TV's made between 2016-2019.

Something about the capacitors failing with possible fire as a consequence.

People with effected TV should contact LG Electronic Australia on 1800 643 156 and arrange to have a technician replace the power board free of charge, or if irreparable damage, the TV will replaced free of charge.

Models Effected

65E6

65G6

77G6

65B7

65C7

65E7

65G7

65W7

77W7

65W8

77C8