FOUND: WTB: BNC-BNC Digital cables

NKMA

3 hours ago, Red MacKay said:

I believe this about the best you will find anywhere....

If I had a job, it would not be here still.

Second that Red.

The Stealth Varidig Sextet is by far the best digital cable I have ever heard.

This one is a bargain.

I have two

acrotec and acrolink 75ohm 6N digital cale, 1 meter length, $300 for both.

If it fits your budget, PM me. After I moved my dac, player and clock, they are now too short.

I have tried many digital cable, the acrolink is the best for anything under $600 in my system.

All I use these days are these-

https://www.cleareraudio.com/collections/silver-line-optimus-range

Their reference version doesn't seem to be much of a step up from the linked model, still a bit pricey but these are the best digital IC's I have heard, Chord digital IC's are also very nice.

Clearer Audio are good to work with but busy and it will take a while to get your cable but I know you will be very happy. Don't sell them if you stop using them either, like I did, you have to buy more again down the track, dammit. :D 

• Like 1

All I use these days are these-

https://www.cleareraudio.com/collections/silver-line-optimus-range

Their reference version doesn't seem to be much of a step up from the linked model, still a bit pricey but these are the best digital IC's I have heard, Chord digital IC's are also very nice.

Clearer Audio are good to work with but busy and it will take a while to get your cable but I know you will be very happy. Don't sell them if you stop using them either, like I did, you have to buy more again down the track, dammit. [emoji3] 

Thanks Darren, just had a look and only their reference line up has BNC terminations and the other two silver models have RCAs only.. and the references as you pointed as expensive..!