WALL CABLE PASS THROUGH OPTIONS

Looking for options for running cables. I've seen wall plates and plugs but I was hoping to run uninterrupted cables to the speakers and projector. Looking at running them through 40mm conduit but want a clean look coming out of the walls. If possible pictures would be great. 

Cheers. 

Regards Col.

Looking for options for running cables. I've seen wall plates and plugs but I was hoping to run uninterrupted cables to the speakers and projector. Looking at running them through 40mm conduit but want a clean look coming out of the walls. If possible pictures would be great. 

Cheers. 

Regards Col.

You have this option. Wall plate with connections will always look cleaner though.images.jpeg
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my room and was thinking how to do the same. Didn't want connections, didn't want an open or unsealed hole into the room as some of my cables are in cavities of external walls (bugs, spiders, cold air) and connections on the rear side of a plate in a cavity of an external wall is not protected from moisture and dust which ends up corroding terminations.

I ended up using blank plates and nylon glands, but placed the nut or clamp side of the gland on the inside of the wall and shimmed out the visible side with extra washers/seals to just have enough thread for the nut for a flush look. This ended up looking really neat and seals around the cable perfectly as they have a rubber grommet that squeezes down as you tighten. I'll put some pics up of what I did soon.

CG12_1bf5c723-cb00-44f4-910e-58b2745be2d4.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

Edited by radstad
  • Like 2