SOLD: [Price Drop] Toshiba Aurex SB-M2 Integrated Amplifier (MM Phono)

SOLD

Item:  Toshiba Aurex SB-M2 Integrated Amplifier
Price: $49 -> $30
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Ideal Integrated amplifier for those who needs cheapo yet good quality (Japan Made) Integrated amplifier in slim form factor. It has tone control, headphone out, two speaker outputs (A/B) and even have MM phono preamp built in.

The Loudness button is something that I found interesting. When I push the button, it makes sound not only loud but super bassy. It reminds me the button called "Mega Bass" on Sony Walkman that I had when I was a child.

Everything works and condition is great other than one spot on top plate has a mark on it (see attached photo). Other than that, looks good and works fine.

If you are setting up cheap garage sound system or need a cheapo integrated amp for your son to start his audio journey, it would be a good choice.

Specifications

Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)

Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%

Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)

Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 90dB (line)

Output: 150mV (line)

Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω

Dimensions: 420 x 90 x 284mm

Weight: 5.1kg

Year: 1983

Thank you for your interest.. :) 
Pictures:

IMG_6302.JPG

IMG_6303.JPG

IMG_6304.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

IMG_6306.JPG

Edited by Spider27

Just now, Happy said:

Looks like it can be a Japanese made phono pre for thirty bucks

Yep. I tried and it sounds good for MM Cart and it is surprisingly powerful to drive my floorstander. I want to clear some space so will give it as a BONUS to whom is taking the others (Beovision+Playstation2Slim+games etc). :) 

3 minutes ago, Spider27 said:

Yep. I tried and it sounds good for MM Cart and it is surprisingly powerful to drive my floorstander. I want to clear some space so will give it as a BONUS to whom is taking the others (Beovision+Playstation2Slim+games etc). :) 

Looks like a toy bonanza mate! You Victorians have too much good gear to let that pass by so far. Only if you lived near me!