Gift ideas for the audio enthusiast in your life

I have a birthday coming up

i can be hard to buy for cause I'm picky with kit and go buy what I want anyways. the last few gift exchanges has put me in a clear deficit (first world problem i kno...) so I'm thinking what are some gift ideas I can put on the suggestion list to help my exchange partners out? and I'm thinking maybe others are in a similar boat so lets share thoughts

i have stereo for music and HT, i do vinyl but also the integrated amp does all the usual net based digital, have bookshelves sitting on solid walnut entertainment unit

budget up to $100 at a stretch

i might suggest new bottle of vinyl cleaner spray, quality inner sleeves, a record clamp

50 minutes ago, Luc said:

Exchange partners? What exactly are they then?

you had to be there.... 

at a drinking round table a while back we had a "Sienfeild-esk" conversation and how its about the subtle game to get the balance in your favour. so exchange partners are mainly family. i've been running at a deficit for years... 

but this is all for another thread...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mendes said:

Should get a somewhat decent bottle of Barolo for that money....:hiccup:wub:......what every audiophile needs.....happy ? birthday

we are tripping over cases of red atm but its been awhile since that region had featured 

2 minutes ago, wasabijim said:

we are tripping over cases of red atm but its been awhile since that region had featured 

Ha ha..... having too much vino is never a problem.....:wub::hiccup

8 hours ago, sakabatou said:

Do you have isolating stands under your bookshelves? how about IsoAcoustic Apertas?

Strongly agree, isoacoustics aperta or even puk is the way to go. 

interesting - possibly on the "gift to myself" list given the budget I could expect of my in-laws.

the stakes are getting high if I'm then expected to put a couple of $100 towards the next birthday, mother's/father's day, xmas, etc.