SOLD: FS: ENSEMBLE REFERENCE LOUDSPEAKERS WITH LANDMARK STANDS

SOLD

Item: Ensemble Reference loudspeakers with Landmark stands

Price: $5,500.00

Item Condition: Excellent, as new - both speakers and stands

Reason for selling: Rarely used

Payment Method: Pickup - cash, bank transfer

Extra Info: I am the original purchaser of these terrific Swiss made speakers and stands - in cherry wood. Come in their original boxes, packaging, manuals and accessories. No marks, scratches or other defects. Manufactured by Pawel Acoustics and marketed by Ensemble - two models - the PA-1 and this, the Reference. Also included are their  custom wooden  honeycomb stands built by Landmark. 90 dB/4 ohms, with 5 inch woofer, 3/4 inch soft dome tweeter and a Kef SP 139 passive radiator.I have owned Sonus faber Cremona Auditors, Cremona Auditor Ms and the original Guanaris - all great speakers, but these are simply better in my opinion. Used with valves and usually with 13w 300Bs - magic.

Neutral/transparent/dynamic with a great soundstage and tonal balance..........if that's important to you.

See Dick Olsher's review in Stereophile, February 24, 2012.         

Pictures:

DSC04190.JPG

DSC04191.JPG

DSC04192.JPG

DSC04193.JPG

DSC04194.JPG

Edited by Smp
  • Like 1

I heard these many years ago.  Mike Kontor used to sell them at Leading Edge Audio.  Just about the best mini-monitor I've heard.  Clean, dynamic with good timbre.  Match with a good subwoofer in a medium size room and you'll have a good full range system.