FS: Aurealis Step Up Transformer

Item: Aurealis Step Up Transformer - SUT-JT

Price: $250

Item Condition: Great used condition

Reason for selling: Upgrade

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

Selling my little Aurealis SUT. Shows some signs of use, but overall it's in good nick and sounds great with Jensen transformers. 

Switch for 10x/470ohm and 20x/120ohm. Solid quality build, affordable, and overall a great little SUT. 

Pictures:

IMG_6520.thumb.jpg.d5ce3d4182db595ce1b9058b7e242800.jpg

IMG_6519.thumb.jpg.0c62692be72201bf11f79fc06b1a87b2.jpg

IMG_6518.thumb.jpg.7073973c275549e9fcb8e230da9a19b2.jpg

Great thanks Geoff ,a couple of questions , are you the original owner ,how old is it and what Carts did U try or think it did/didn't suit
Thanks again

I bought it second hand about 3 years ago, I’m not sure how old it is.

I’ve used it with two carts, and both sounded great. The majority of use was with a Benz Micro Gold, and more recently an Ortofon Cadenza Black. The Benz I found sounded better on the high setting, and the Cadenza I preferred the low, but it sounded good on both.

I’m using a Croft mm valve Phono, which does not have any loading options.

I bought it second hand about 3 years ago, I’m not sure how old it is.

I’ve used it with two carts, and both sounded great. The majority of use was with a Benz Micro Gold, and more recently an Ortofon Cadenza Black. The Benz I found sounded better on the high setting, and the Cadenza I preferred the low, but it sounded good on both.

I’m using a Croft mm valve Phono, which does not have any loading options.
I think you bought it from me couple of years ago, I used for a couple of months while I was waiting Ducs SUT made.
Hope it helps.

I am surprised this hasn't sold yet.  Just saw another SUT that sold in the Classifieds that was in a wooden box, with all wiring from the transformers completely unshielded.  Not good when dealing with such low level signals.  

I'm the maker of this SUT and it's in a fully enclosed aluminium box.  In many of these boxes I also included copper foil for extra shielding.