FS: Denon AVR X4200W 9.2 channel receiver

Item: Denon AVR-X4200W (black)

Price: $950

Item Condition: Near New

Reason for selling: This is a fantastic receiver but only does 9 channel processing (7 amplified @ 200w per channel). I am building a dedicated theatre room with a 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos system,so I need an AVR which can process 11 channels.

Payment Method: Cash or bank deposit. Local pickup is preferred but can arrange interstate shipping at buyer’s expense.

Extra Info: Barely used because I have not had a cinema room for 12 months. Prior to this, only used as a pre-pro (Emotiva XPA5).

From Denon AU website:

200W x 7ch high quality discrete power amplifier for powerful and detailed sound

D.D.S.C.-HD Digital and AL24 Processing Plus

Denon Link HD

Built-in WiFi with dual diversity antenna,

Built-in Bluetooth

9.2ch processing; 13.2ch pre-out; 3 multiroom zones

Built-in Dolby Atmos (up to 5.1.4, 7.1.2 with external 2ch amplifier); DTS:X ready (via future firmware update)

Auro-3D upgradeable (up to 9.1ch with external 2ch amplifier; a fee is charged)

Latest HDMI standard with 4K/60Hz full-rate pass-through on all inputs, 4:4:4 resolution, HDR, BT2020

8 HDMI inputs (1x front) and 3 HDMI outputs with full HDCP 2.2 support

Advanced Video Processing with scaling of lower resolution signals up to 1080p and 4k Ultra HD

Wide support for streaming formats including high resolution DSD, FLAC and AIFF

AirPlay and DLNA music streaming; Spotify Connect (where available); Internet Radio

Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (Pro ready) and Audyssey LFC; Audyssey Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ

Setup Assistant in 9 languages; Easy to setup, easy to use

Advanced ECO mode with off/on/auto setting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...