StereoNET UK Coverage of CanJam London

19 minutes ago, Marc said:

Our brothers at StereoNET UK have put up their coverage of the weekend's CanJam event in London for anyone interested.

canjame-header-2.png

https://www.stereonet.co.uk/features/show-coverage-canjam-london-2018/

Marc a question please is Stereonet UK geo blocked are we unable to become members or is that just not happening on that particular site?

2 minutes ago, Andy Cheah said:

just to piggy back this thread, do you think we are able to get something similar here in AUS? ( having headphone fest)  or is there just not enough demand to have one here? 

Sydney runs one annually, I doubt on this scale though and the "Canjam" label, but still worthwhile...

Alternatively, as you're in Melbourne, head to the hifi show in October, there will be heaps of cans and amps to listen to.  Last year I picked up a pair of LCD3's for a screaming bargain...  ;) 

https://www.hifishow.com.au/

3 minutes ago, Kaynin said:

Sydney runs one annually, I doubt on this scale though and the "Canjam" label, but still worthwhile...

Alternatively, as you're in Melbourne, head to the hifi show in October, there will be heaps of cans and amps to listen to.  Last year I picked up a pair of LCD3's for a screaming bargain...  ;) 

https://www.hifishow.com.au/

ah i see, i've went to the first hifishow before. but i've always wanted to try those smaller iem companies with custom options. Our options here are so limited 

5 minutes ago, Andy Cheah said:

ah i see, i've went to the first hifishow before. but i've always wanted to try those smaller iem companies with custom options. Our options here are so limited 

What year was that?

Last year's hi-fi show incorporated the best range of head-fi I've seen at a Melbourne show.  Addicted To Audio plus Jaben Audio (I think...) both had rooms for listening.  Then there was the Sennhesier room that ran one rig at $80,000 which came with a free glass of champagne for listening pleasure... whoa!

@Marc  what's in line for head-fi this year?

Edited by Kaynin

Just now, Andy Cheah said:

the first one, which i think is around 2 years ago. Jaben and A2A was not there yet. 

They have wonderful gear to get your hands on, but honestly I have no interest in IEM's so I can't say how well they're stocked...

On 27/07/2018 at 11:33 PM, Andy Cheah said:

i've always wanted to try those smaller iem companies with custom options.

After having universals, then customs, then universals again, my view is that customs are the best for anything outside of the house. I’d just bite the bullet and order some.