Torn. Your thoughts on dispose choice

My first post (apart from introduction). 

I always felt that you can't have too many speakers.  But the time has come to dispose of one set.  Long story but I need to give a set to a friend tomorrow.  Two very different speakers.  

1. B&O S75 (vintage really).  Lost the speaker cables so can't connect them at the moment.  No time to get replacement cables and audition.

2. Mordaunt Short MS35ti.  Connected them up.  Sound good (probably better tan my current (B&W 685 S2)

MS35Ti.JPG.a99322e05fa8e162d65082fad14102b2.JPG

beovoxs75.jpg

Edited by bunoconnor
previous image was too large

you already have your answer, you've heard the mordant short and like them, keep them, let your friend worry about cables for the b&o75's, he's getting speakers for nothing( i presume), good luck with the decision

• Like 2

Thanks Wimbo.  I've heard the MS10 are good.  Similar drivers and tone to the Epos. I still have a set of ES14. 

Thanks for the comment and quote. The rosewood was swaying me (not important to the ears). 

Edited by bunoconnor

• 2 weeks later...

When you say you can't connect up the B&O is it because they use DIN plugs? Can get this at any electronics part shop, doesnt cost much. But my pref will be to rewire the speakers with normal binding posts