New horn mounts

nzlowie

The bass is horn loaded, Troels Gravesen DTQWT . 2X10" around the back and the 8" is mid, all horn loaded. Active through DSP amp.

beauty and function

What is the bass unit, sealed, vented, horn loaded ? Filtering ?

[mention=111049]Upfront[/mention] this is rather cool

Wow, what a nice design. Envious, would sound amazing after a bit of filter tweaking

Photo of rear of that design (possible) but that's only skin deep the horn loading within is where the magic happens

Nice work

Thanks for reply

http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/JA8008_DTQWT_cabs.htm

DTQWT_E1.jpg

It's a job I've been meaning to do for some time..... Normally I try to do a really nice job when I make things but sometimes I get impatient and just throw something together.
This is what they replace, pretty rough to say the least!0c820bfe0d877a2d155a8d21a88952d3.jpg

• Like 1

It's a job I've been meaning to do for some time..... Normally I try to do a really nice job when I make things but sometimes I get impatient and just throw something together.
This is what they replace, pretty rough to say the least!0c820bfe0d877a2d155a8d21a88952d3.jpg&key=cb1c06732c037dc502db00ac8222d6593be485b4ae37dccb7e0a582fe9f32739
Even your rough ones are better than the velcro and pencil holding my big ring together!
  • Like 2