SOLD: FS: Emotiva XPA2 Amplifier for sale - price drop

SOLD

Item: Emotiva XPA2
Price: $800
Item Condition: Immaculate
Reason for selling: Not needed anymore to power Magnepan speakers
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Internet Banking
Extra Info: 
These Emotiva amplifiers (pre/main/DAC) are exceptional in every aspect, especially in the value for money stakes. Just read the following excerpt from Audio Review:

"Not only does Emotiva have a winner on their hands with the XPA-2 two channel amplifier, but they’ve literally hit the ball out of the park with this creation rewriting the rule book on high performance amplifiers on the cheap. The XPA-2 is not only the most powerful amplifier that has come across my test bench, but it represents the best value in consumer two-channel amplification that I’ve ever seen. Its closest competitor is their very own RPA-2 which cannot compete dynamically to this amplifier nor does it offer the bridging feature capabilities of the XPA-2. Quite frankly, when I think about it, the XPA-2 is a lone wolf in a pasture of sheepish amplifiers. The XPA-2 can pump out ungodly power without ever breaking a sweat and its also very friendly installable, thanks to its cool running operation."

All these components were used to power my Magnepan 1.7's which are power hungry speakers and they did that without breaking a sweat! I also have a USP1 (pre-amp) for sale - $350 and a XDA1 (DAC) for sale - $200

Pictures:

P1060846.JPG

P1060849.JPG