Jump to content

WTB: NOW FOUND Belden Power Cable - 83803 or 19364


stereonut

Recommended Posts

Item: NOW FOUND Belden Power Cable - 83803 or 19364
Price Range: happy to pay market rate
Item Condition: used or new
Extra Info: Can be terminated or unterminated BUT must be at least 1.8m - preferably longer. 

 

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by stereonut
Link to comment
Share on other sites



Hi Peter 

Have a look at  Lava cables  go to  bulk cables 

Belden makes for them Caldera power cable  made in usa 

which they say is the best about the numbers you posted in one cable 

Can buy online by the look of it 

 

David 

Edited by david j
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 4:10 PM, scumbag said:

I've got 1.5m of 19364 left over from a project. Hificollective.co.uk are quite well priced.

Not  really...........9 GBP a metre!!!!

 

HALF that from MCRU or Ebay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Guest scumbag
3 minutes ago, JohnL said:

Not  really...........9 GBP a metre!!!!

 

HALF that from MCRU or Ebay.

I didn't realise the price had gone up at Hificollective and I sent an email yesterday to direct the OP to the stuff on MCRU. It is very cheap. I didn't update my comment on here though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, scumbag said:

I didn't realise the price had gone up at Hificollective and I sent an email yesterday to direct the OP to the stuff on MCRU. It is very cheap. I didn't update my comment on here though.

Cool......:).

Actually Ebay have it right now for just 1 Euro a foot from Greece.................... at reasonable postage too!!!!

Great cable for the price but I preferred the 83803

Edited by JohnL
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest scumbag
1 minute ago, JohnL said:

Cool......:).

Actually Ebay have it right now for just 1 Euro a foot from Greece.................... at reasonable postage too

Link?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/07/2018 at 5:48 AM, david j said:

Hi Peter 

Have a look at  Lava cables  go to  bulk cables 

Belden makes for them Caldera power cable  made in usa 

which they say is the best about the numbers you posted in one cable 

Can buy online by the look of it 

 

David 

Thanks David, I'll check that out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...
To Top