WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: SGR Audio custom 15" ported subwoofer (price drop!)

Item: SGR Audio custom 15" ported subwoofer
Price: $1600
Item Condition: Some chips & scratches on the cabinet from being moved between houses, otherwise subwoofer is in perfect working order.
Reason for selling: Unsuitable room in the new house and don't watch as many movies these days.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal
Extra Info: 

Exodus Tempest-X Driver

SGR-501 Subwoofer Plate Amplifier

SGR-SV15 15" ported subwoofer box

Corner design with matt black texture finish.
Dimensions: 58W x 58D x 110H (corner design)

Pictures: Pics updated

IMG_2117.thumb.JPG.079ef30db887827ce5dca67c6f35cbfb.JPG

IMG_2118.thumb.JPG.e08a7ffb0260e4cc0eaaf2089bce259e.JPG

IMG_2119.thumb.JPG.462515dddf0d6e75aaea72f4856f0e29.JPG

IMG_2114.thumb.JPG.e29c25099203856ba2b5c0358a3afc24.JPG

Edit reason: Added dimensions and a price drop!

Edited by Wampy1234
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By couchy
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Bittern State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Rationalize my collection Further information:
       Active 10 inch subwoofer  .Good bass. Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By Stereolove
      Item Condition: Excellent working condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Essendon State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal / Cash Reason for selling: No longer required. Upgraded subwoofer. Further information: The Bose Acoustimass 10 Series IV home entertainment subwoofer brings great sound to your movies and music. Connect it to your home theatre receiver and enjoy Bose quality sound.

Unit is in excellent working condition - very few cosmetic marks, all control knobs operational, and comes with original power cable. No manual or original packaging comes with this unit. 

Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohms.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
      - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

• By umami
      Hey guys,

Got handed down a sick sound system from a relative that's downsizing, and he said he's not sure whether or not the subwoofer actually works. He's not a massive hifi/electrical guy so it's up to me to diagnose it. For now I just need help knowing what the correct way to connect it is, so I can know whether it actually works under normal conditions, and if not then I'll open it up and get the multimeter out. 

Receiving this system is what spurred me on the join this site because I really want to optimise it and learn how to use it well, because I don't have any hardcore hifi experience, just tinkering with cheap junk over the years.

So far I've just tried connecting the amp's subwoofer port directly to the "low level input" with a 1 to 2 RCA cable, and didn't get anything. Fuse is intact.

So:
      Looking at the photos of the inputs, are this sub and amplifier actually compatible, and if so, what's the best way to connect them?

Should I care about the speaker out part on the sub or just throw the speakers directly onto the amplifier?

Also, can someone give me a rundown on the gain/Freq knobs as well as the on/auto/off and phase switches? Like, I know what gain is from playing my guitar, and I understand that the frequency knob will be probably focusing the sub on a particular frequency to thump out or isolate, but I don't know what kind of range I want to keep it on for it to be good. Absolutely no clue what the phase bit is for.

Cheers, and happy listening

• By PaddyMcD
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Change Subwoofer has a ding on the left corner (pictured) from removal company. Doesnt effect performance. Mediabridge ULTRA Series Subwoofer Cable (2M) included. 

Further information:

Polk Audio Powered Subwoofer PSW303

* video-shielded

* slot-loaded enclosure

* 100-watt RMS amp

* 8" front-firing, long-excursion driver

* frequency response 35-160 Hz (-3dB)

* continuously variable 60-160 Hz crossover

* unfiltered LFE input for 5.1 bass

* line-level and speaker-level inputs

* speaker-level output

* volume control

* phase switch

* auto on/off

* real wood veneer

* 11-7/16"W x 12-3/8"H x 17-7/8"D

* warranty: 5 years woofer, 3 years amplifier

• By Phil sydney
      Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Parramatta State: NSW Payment Method: Bank,PayPal Reason for selling: Not required Further information:

SVS PB3000 LIKE NEW IN BOX!
      FREE SHIPPING
      FREE SVS ISOLATION FEET!

I bought this BRAND NEW from Lifestyle store in PARRAMATTA Sydney late last year.

It was out of its box for a day and then packed back in. Initially i was going to keep this indefinitely but it is a tad bigger for my unit hence the sale.

When we were auditioning to buy a SQ sub in the $5k range including its big brother pb16 ultra..I was blown away on how awesome the 3000 sounded! That day we listened to many subs like REL,Paradigm,velodyn etc.

I was just hooked on the 3000 and had to get one. Also there is quite a big difference in the Sealed version of the 3000. It does not sound as deep and articulate as the ported box.
      The PB3000 produces just pure tight bass which is very fast and extremely accurate!

Also it can be controlled fully via the Svs App with Bluetooth, all parameters like eq,gain and phase.
      Also port plugs are included as well to make it sealed if preferred.

One can google on 5 star reviews these subs have on many audiophile websites and youtube claiming it to be better than their predecessors.
      I will include a set of SVS Isolation feet for free with the sale. They are selling for $2950 at major retailers so $2500 including shipping and isolation feet will save you almost $700!

It is already packed and ready to go. Also I will add more cardboard layers on the outside to make it even more stronger for transit so it arrives safe.
      Shipping will be via TNT so usually takes 1-3 days to major cities.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ