WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: SGR Audio, Signature Hi-Fi Rack, Monoblock stands

Item: SGR Audio Signature Hi-Fi Rack Monoblock stands
Price: $1999 for the pair.
Item Condition: Ex display
Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer, PayPal/CC (2.6% surcharge)
Extra Info: 2 individual monoblock stands available with bright cherry red shelves. Currently optimised up to 30kg equipment weight. More isolators are available for heavier amplifiers.
Measurements: These are 510mm wide by 600mm deep. 

Located in Victoria,
contact Stuart on (03) 9036 2751

Pictures:

SGR-Audio-Signature-hifi-monoblock-stand-cherry-red-1.jpg

SGR-Audio-Signature-hifi-monoblock-stand-cherry-red-2.jpg

• 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By scuzzii
      Ok Folks

things have been happening on the system front.  Getting to the last mile of the upgrade path but what a stunning upgrade it is.

Stuart from @SGR Audio has been awesome to deal with.  And the quality of workmanship is second to none IMO - both on Speakers and these racks.  I had inspected them last December but still when I was unboxing them yesterday, my jaw dropped on just how stunning these look in the flesh. If you are in the market, pls contact Stuart and talk about his range.  Just a brilliant piece of kit.  Check out the pics for the packing as well.  Everything is top shelf, he's has left nothing to chance.

link for the rack I chose:
      Model V Statement High End Hi-Fi equipment rack | SGR Audio

The design is very well thought out and you can see that when assembling them.  Very easy and the quality smacks you in the face.  These are serious racks!!

So, as usual, call my mate Greg to help.  Because frankly, if anyone can confuse each other it is @Doppelganger and me.  But we got through without confusion (relatively speaking at least - only 1 phone call to Stuart).   Thanks Greg for helping carry out the old Cabinet (it was heavier than I recall.....  about 60kgs), so tracking up the back steps to take it upstairs was an exercise..  

Then onto the assembly:  all done in about an hour I reckon.  And yes, it was a race to see who could finish theirs first.  Photo finish..

I played a few albums yesterday and last night.  The SQ has certainly been uplifted.  Music and bottom end has been cleaned up.  Much more open sound (even though i thought it was open and immersive before).  Very Pleased with the purchase and look forward to playing all my favourite albums again to here the layers of sound I wasn't getting before.  And once again, the CH2s from @cheekyboy reveal the upgrade.

to the pics (from phone)

• By Sonny01
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Yagoona State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT Reason for selling: NLR The price is for 4 tier hi-fi rack. Sizes: 590W x 480D x 32H. Free delivery for Sydney Metro. Interstate delivery will be as is from Allied Express.  If you need only 3 tier rack, please PM. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By SGR Audio
      Item: SGR Audio Signature Hi-Fi Rack Monoblock stands
      Price: $1999 for the pair.
      Item Condition: Ex display
      Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer, PayPal/CC (2.6% surcharge)
      Extra Info: 2 individual monoblock stands available with bright cherry red shelves. Currently optimised up to 30kg equipment weight. More isolators are available for heavier amplifiers.
      Measurements: These are 510mm wide by 600mm deep. 

Located in Victoria,
      contact Stuart on (03) 9036 2751

Pictures:

• By Wampy1234
      Item: SGR Audio custom 15" ported subwoofer
      Price: $750 firm
      Item Condition: Some chips & scratches on the cabinet from being moved between houses, otherwise subwoofer is in perfect working order.
      Reason for selling: Unsuitable room in the new house
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal
      Extra Info: 
      Exodus Tempest-X Driver
      SGR-501 Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
      SGR-SV15 15" ported subwoofer box
      Corner design with matt black texture finish.
      Dimensions: 58W x 58D x 110H (corner design)

Pictures: 

• By Wampy1234
      Item: SGR Audio custom 15" ported subwoofer
      Price: $1600
      Item Condition: Some chips & scratches on the cabinet from being moved between houses, otherwise subwoofer is in perfect working order.
      Reason for selling: Unsuitable room in the new house and don't watch as many movies these days.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, PayPal
      Extra Info: 
      Exodus Tempest-X Driver
      SGR-501 Subwoofer Plate Amplifier
      SGR-SV15 15" ported subwoofer box
      Corner design with matt black texture finish.
      Dimensions: 58W x 58D x 110H (corner design)

Pictures: Pics updated

Edit reason: Added dimensions and a price drop!