Samsung 2011 3d Tv's. Whats Your Best Price?

Am looking at getting the PS64D8000 plasma

From Billy Guyatts online, $3290 + delivery to Cairns $170.

At the local JBHIFI it's listed at RRP $4299 and they said none in stock we can give you the display model and do it square for $4000 including an extra pair of glasses!!!!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rodneyri

So i finally received my 64D8000 and the actual brushed board was all warped and coming off the screen in parts, so HN quickly replaced it with a new one this morning...now this one didnt come with a remote or 3D glasses.

managed to set it up with the samsung iphone app while i wait for this to be sorted

Guest rodneyri

looked new with the power cord taped up and all protective tape on the boarder.

ill have the remote tomorrow from HN, they have been pretty good with the replacement.,,in the mean time using the iphone app

whats a good wall mount for this tv, HN quoted me $349 for one

Am looking at getting the PS64D8000 plasma

From Billy Guyatts online, $3290 + delivery to Cairns $170.

At the local JBHIFI it's listed at RRP $4299 and they said none in stock we can give you the display model and do it square for $4000 including an extra pair of glasses!!!!

JB Hi-Fi (Townsville) quoted $3499 a couple of weeks back (without any effort).

Andys.

you sure its a new one, and not a repacked demo? No remote is weird.

The very first batch came without the remote. You had to claim it via redemption (by the end of June). There's a couple of different letters on the end of the serial number to indicate stock with/without the remote.

Andys.

Guest rodneyri

the serial number on the new one was higher than the previous, and the box had remote included printed on it.

well after being called liar by HN i now have the remote from my original Tv in my hands so now i dont have to deal with them anymore...as long as the Tv doesnt break.

How are you enjoying the D8000 so far? Any complaints? Any buzzing?

Andys.

I'm loving my 64"D8000. No buzzing at all. I watch FTA through a PVR as I prefer it than built in tuner

Guest rodneyri

no buzzing here either

for some reason i can not get my PS3 to run through my Yamaha RX-V663 amp. only sounds comes through and video resolution is not supported? when i run PS3 straight to tv its fine.

I haven't noticed any buzzing on mine.

I got one of the charging stations from Amazon for less than $150.

One thing that is a disappointment is that there is no sound in the web browser.

With the charging station, did you require a step down transformer?? The Amazon site doesn't allow posting of the charger to Australia. How did you get around that?

With the charging station, did you require a step down transformer?? The Amazon site doesn't allow posting of the charger to Australia. How did you get around that?

I didn't see anywhere that said the charger is not included when posting to Australia. I'll let you know when it arrives.

Was it from the US or UK?

OK it's arrived. Has a small laptop style brick power supply with a figure 8 cable - quick plug change for an aussie plug or adapter. Adapter is rated for 110-240v.

4 pairs of glasses happily charging up as we speak. Goodbye USB.

Amazon.com. Cost inc shipping US$150.74 => AUD$145.96 nc bank fee etc.