Fs - Elektra Theatron 7

Hey all,

This amp seriously needs no introduction, so I'm not going to bother as you can research and see all the positive reviews on this forum.

I just bought this from Clef back in February this year. I still have the receipt and I'm pretty sure I still got the box in the shed somewhere :P.

Asking price is $2200 - but willing to negotiate price via PM ;)

Pick up only or can drop off if it's not to far away...I live in Werribee.

However I will not be able to give it off until next week sometime, so please note! :)

Reason for selling - Upgrading to active speakers

Cheers,

Kevin

Edit - Dropped down to 2200...as that seemed more reasonable

Edited by buddhamus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the sale. I think the only way I would ever consider selling my Elektra Theatron 7 is if I was going active also - I think even then I would have trouble and would try to think where else I could fit it in with a second setup. :)

Good luck with the sale. I think the only way I would ever consider selling my Elektra Theatron 7 is if I was going active also - I think even then I would have trouble and would try to think where else I could fit it in with a second setup. :)

Thanks mate,

The Elektra is definitely a brilliant amp.

It will satisfy anyone's need in a HT or music....it seriously made my Klipsch speakers come to life.

BTW - The Klipsch RC64 might available for you earlier than expected. I will find out by next week though...and get back to you ;)

Hey all,

This amp seriously needs no introduction, so I'm not going to bother as you can research and see all the positive reviews on this forum.

I just bought this from Clef back in February this year. I still have the receipt and I'm pretty sure I still got the box in the shed somewhere :P.

However I will not be able to give it off until next week sometime, so please note! :)

Cheers,

Kevin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wants it! Do you do lay-by? Seriously I would love it, but at the moment at least a year before I would have the necessary funds available! Please wait till then before your next upgrade PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! :(

Edited by blonk

Hey all,

Cheers,

Kevin

Edit - Dropped down to 2000...

Hey all,

Cheers,

Kevin

PM sent!

Edited by infected flow

It is easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.......

I kinda put this into practice today. Hadn't told her about the 2 submersives i have coming thru the GB. Anyhow she got an automated phone call from the commonwealth bank fraud squad, something about a 3.5k USD amount coming off our mastercard in the wee hours today ;) , was it an authorised transaction? She just looked at me and shook her head, i shrugged my shoulders, smiled and said how much we need these. All good :unsure: .

I kinda put this into practice today. Hadn't told her about the 2 submersives i have coming thru the GB. Anyhow she got an automated phone call from the commonwealth bank fraud squad, something about a 3.5k USD amount coming off our mastercard in the wee hours today ;) , was it an authorised transaction? She just looked at me and shook her head, i shrugged my shoulders, smiled and said how much we need these. All good :unsure: .

Ypu have no idea how hard I am laughing at this :lol::lol:

OMG!!!! hahahaha, thats hilarious! LOL!!

Chopsus - You can do it mate....I actually sourced the original box from the shed today...so it's all ready to go whenever someone wants it lol.

Since the dollar is on 90c at the moment I really hope someone takes this soon, as I want to order the Seatons 12C's soon.