Samsung Ps63c700 Best Price

Thought I would make a thread to help people out that are interested in the Samsung PS63C7000 and what to get the best deal possible. Since the Samsung PS63C7000 thread is a monster now, if you think you got a great price / deal, please post it in here.

Post away!

Thanks

Zoidy :D

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a better deal then $3630 with Delivery and 5 Years? I wanna order mine soon

Another thing, who would you recommend to purchase the TV from, I want a place that will bend over backwards for me if I need to get it replaced. If I get the BUZZ or anything else I dont want some tech coming out, I just want it replaced.

MYER

GG

HN

DJ

JB

Clive Anthonys

I am located on the Gold Coast so anyone else that purchased this TV thats here too, let me know where you got yours from too plz

Edited by DR.ZOIDBERG

Anyone got a better deal then $3630 with Delivery and 5 Years? I wanna order mine soon

Another thing, who would you recommend to purchase the TV from, I want a place that will bend over backwards for me if I need to get it replaced. If I get the BUZZ or anything else I dont want some tech coming out, I just want it replaced.

MYER

GG

HN

DJ

JB

Clive Anthonys

I am located on the Gold Coast so anyone else that purchased this TV thats here too, let me know where you got yours from too plz

I know David Jones at Mt Gravatt have 7 63" in stock and will match the cheap prices too :)

Majority of stock seems to be going to Harvey Norman. I didn't buy mine from them but then again I had to wait for over a month (still waiting). From what people on the other thread have said Myer has recieved good responses. If I had to buy it again I would go Myer or HN. Just be patiant, going by what I've seen especially in Melbourne, the wait is long.

HN was giving the best prices when I was shopping for one in early June.

Majority of stock seems to be going to Harvey Norman. I didn't buy mine from them but then again I had to wait for over a month (still waiting). From what people on the other thread have said Myer has recieved good responses. If I had to buy it again I would go Myer or HN. Just be patiant, going by what I've seen especially in Melbourne, the wait is long.

HN was giving the best prices when I was shopping for one in early June.

Hey ordered mine sunday from joyce mayne wollongong spoke to them tday he told me it will come on thursday, harveys have 2 and one on display they would not price match the above receipt so price was $3590 this includes 4 years warranty and 4 sets glasses, stoked if it does come, cheers to those who posted receipts its a great bargening tool , cheers clarky

Ok cool

But are they good to deal with in other words if its fauly they will help me out rather then do the other crap first

Myer and David Jones, in my experience, have been very good at "bending over backwards". Good Guys, Harvey Norman and JB Hi-Fi have been quite the opposite.

Edited by pneu

Lots of places seem to have stock now. After being told it was a 4 week wait for a replacement - Good Guys suddenly had a new replacement unit arrive two days later for me. So doesn't seem to be as much of a problem now.

David Jones has a better rated extended warranty too. Bit better then the Horizon warranty from HN and GG.

Lots of places seem to have stock now. After being told it was a 4 week wait for a replacement - Good Guys suddenly had a new replacement unit arrive two days later for me. So doesn't seem to be as much of a problem now.

Don't tease me - Myer are still quoting 4 weeks or so = "hopefully" :(

Edited by attilathepun

Just a reminder to ppl trying to get such low price deals under 4k with 5 year warranties that it will likely be hard to find retailers willing to sell at such price considering that this tv is the most popular, high in demand panel on the market at the moment.

Unfortunaly with the this model tv us consumers are at the mercy of the retailer as they can pick and choose who they want to sell it to and for what ever price they want

Just a reminder to ppl trying to get such low price deals under 4k with 5 year warranties that it will likely be hard to find retailers willing to sell at such price considering that this tv is the most popular, high in demand panel on the market at the moment.

Unfortunaly with the this model tv us consumers are at the mercy of the retailer as they can pick and choose who they want to sell it to and for what ever price they want

Hey got mine for$3500 with 5 year warranty and 4 sets glasses, ordered sunday came yesterday but glass was broken. They are trying to get a replaicment. its a hard wait

Hi Clarky,

What store was your purchase from? Harvey Norman are having a sale over the weekend with a minimum 20% off and up to 40% thought I'd drop in and have a look. Haven't looked around town for over a week so hoping they have them in stock.

Cheers

DK.

Edited by coola32

You have sales volume figures to back up that assumption?

Dont mean to Hijack this topic but i have a quick question, about the SAMSUNG UA46C5000, I am looking at buying one from "The good guys" but there particular model number is UA46C5000QF,

What does the QF mean at the end of the model number, does it mean that its inferior or a different model in anyway?

Cheers

You have sales volume figures to back up that assumption?

I don't need figures because its an assumption based on my observations.

A few of my relatives are in retail, they work for different major retailers and they feed me all sorts of juicy info all the time.

Add to that I often enjoy challenging the sales people at different retailers to test there knowledge and customer service skills.

Just for fun,I love it.

So how do 50” and smaller panel sales compare to 58” plus?

I'll bet that 58” plus TV's don't sell in large numbers, people aren't exactingly charging in the buy big Plasmas so they are not hot sellers.

Edited by Owen

So how do 50” and smaller panel sales compare to 58” plus?

I'll bet that 58” plus TV's don't sell in large numbers, people aren't exactingly charging in the buy big Plasmas so they are not hot sellers.

They actually are.

58" , 60", and above are huge sellers and demand has far out weighed the supply.

Manufactures are way behind keeping up with demand. Generally consumers who want a 60" or above usually have to wait a few weeks until the retailer catches up on on filling previous orders.

Huge numbers are buying 50" plasma due to cost being very affordable and snowball effect has flown on with the 58" and above considering how much cheaper they are now compared to this time last year.

They actually are.

58" , 60", and above are huge sellers and demand has far out weighed the supply.

Manufactures are way behind keeping up with demand. Generally consumers who want a 60" or above usually have to wait a few weeks until the retailer catches up on on filling previous orders.

Huge numbers are buying 50" plasma due to cost being very affordable and snowball effect has flown on with the 58" and above considering how much cheaper they are now compared to this time last year.

If you mean that Samsung PS63C7000 is the most popular, in demand TV relative to the available supply then you're probably right on the money - I'm trying to acquire one of these badboys at the moment and these things are rarer than hens teeth!

It would be a bit of a stretch to say that the 58"+ TVs are huge sellers compared to the <50" market. The 50" panel is the volume mover at the moment, just as the 42" was not all that long ago. Also, the fact that LCD TVs are more popular and sell in greater volume than plasma these days despite (generally) not coming in these large sizes would also indicate this. Apologies if I've misread your point and am just being pedantic.

Anyway, back on topic - what are the best prices people have paid for this TV without the extended warranty? Most of the prices I've seen quoted here have been with a warranty making it harder to decipher the actual price of the panel.

The best I've come across in my fairly limited endeavors so far was about $3400 (no ext. warranty) from Myer who reckoned I could get one some time during September.

Hi Clarky,

What store was your purchase from? Harvey Norman are having a sale over the weekend with a minimum 20% off and up to 40% thought I'd drop in and have a look. Haven't looked around town for over a week so hoping they have them in stock.

Cheers was joyce mayne, hn, gg domayne are all sold out, the one delivered to me was broken, the screen was shattered, samsung have allocated me one on next shipment eta 10 days, fingers crossed, there should be plenty around in 2 weeks this is what samsung told the sales guy. :D

DK.