Fs: Mk 750thx Speaker Setup / Mk S150 Lcr

After purchasing a number of various speakers lately I thought it was time to sell some of the gear I currently have.

First up for sale is my trusty and reliable MK 750THX setup. It comes as a complete kit of:

2 x 750THX LR - Vertical Orientation

1 x 750THX C - Horizontal Orientation

2 x SURROUND 550

1 x V1250 THX Subwoofer

I originally had this setup in the town house we were living in and was setup in a 5 x 4 meter room and performed more than adequately. After purchasing the JTRs and the PB13Ultras this kit is now obsolete to supply.

Looking for $2200 ONO - location is Melbourne SE Suburbs.

Second kit up for sale is the MK S150s that I purchased from Jason. They are a fantastic set of LCRs and must admit not sure if I really want to let them go. I am sure the first floor sitting area can do with a nice 5.1 setup but I am not sure how many surround setups one needs in a house.

Looking for $2100.00 - I think from memory I paid $2300 or $2400 for them two months ago.

Regards

Arthur

After purchasing a number of various speakers lately I thought it was time to sell some of the gear I currently have.

First up for sale is my trusty and reliable MK 750THX setup. It comes as a complete kit of:

2 x 750THX LR - Vertical Orientation

1 x 750THX C - Horizontal Orientation

2 x SURROUND 550

1 x V1250 THX Subwoofer

I originally had this setup in the town house we were living in and was setup in a 5 x 4 meter room and performed more than adequately. After purchasing the JTRs and the PB13Ultras this kit is now obsolete to supply.

Looking for $2200 ONO - location is Melbourne SE Suburbs.

Second kit up for sale is the MK S150s that I purchased from Jason. They are a fantastic set of LCRs and must admit not sure if I really want to let them go. I am sure the first floor sitting area can do with a nice 5.1 setup but I am not sure how many surround setups one needs in a house.

Looking for $2100.00 - I think from memory I paid $2300 or $2400 for them two months ago.

Regards

Arthur

You need at LEAST two surround setups in the house. If you don't have a second one setup, you get the shakes really bad when your main one is taken offline for upgrades. Think redundancy here just like you would in IT :)

You need at LEAST two surround setups in the house. If you don't have a second one setup, you get the shakes really bad when your main one is taken offline for upgrades. Think redundancy here just like you would in IT :)

We have more TVs than people in the house currently and two fully surround setups already. If I setup the upstairs sitting area too it will be 3.

We have more TVs than people in the house currently and two fully surround setups already. If I setup the upstairs sitting area too it will be 3.

Oh, I guess you've got the redundancy thing covered now and can sell em then :)

Guest Maggoo

Hi Arthur

I am in Melbourne as well and am interested in the S150's.

I am new here and it seems I am not allowed to send you a message for some reason.

I would like to arrange a meeting to see the speakers if possible.

Regards

Anthony

Hi Arthur

I am in Melbourne as well and am interested in the S150's.

I am new here and it seems I am not allowed to send you a message for some reason.

I would like to arrange a meeting to see the speakers if possible.

Regards

Anthony

You need 5 posts before Pm is active. Use this thread to get the numbers