Clef Gtg - Friday July 9th

Hi all,

our next GTG will be at Clef Hifi in Sth Melbourne on Friday July 9th.

Not sure how many of you are aware, but Clef have now expanded their premises and range. They have a dedicated 2 channel room, VAF speakers, the panasonic commercial range of TV's, 3 pj/screen setups, including the scope setup downstairs.

Adding to this, Arthur from Elektra will be releasing his NEW range of amps on the night. Arthur spoke about his breakthroughs in amp design at the last GTG, and he will have a finished product for THIS GTG. The amps have balanced outputs and extremely low distortion values.

As always, Clef will provide drinks (usual beer, softdrink, wine etc) and awesome food.

So, who's interested? I know it hasn't been too long since the last one Yorac organised, but who says we can't catch up on a more regular basis?

Cheers,

Chris

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe nice one, certainly be interested to see what arthurs been working on !

Ps your going to disappoint fedders though, he's back in the country 13th July and was looking for a gtg I see from his thread in OT

I can't make it but assuming it is OK, make sure you take some photos of the new Elektra amps !!!

JDH.

Hi all,

our next GTG will be at Clef Hifi in Sth Melbourne on Friday July 9th.

Not sure how many of you are aware, but Clef have now expanded their premises and range. They have a dedicated 2 channel room, VAF speakers, the panasonic commercial range of TV's, 3 pj/screen setups, including the scope setup downstairs.

Adding to this, Arthur from Elektra will be releasing his NEW range of amps on the night. Arthur spoke about his breakthroughs in amp design at the last GTG, and he will have a finished product for THIS GTG. The amps have balanced outputs and extremely low distortion values.

As always, Clef will provide drinks (usual beer, softdrink, wine etc) and awesome food.

So, who's interested? I know it hasn't been too long since the last one Yorac organised, but who says we can't catch up on a more regular basis?

Cheers,

Chris

I realised I made a msitake in my original post. The new amp has balanced INPUTS, not OUTPUTS.

Also, there'll be a few giveaway's on the night too.

I'll start making a list of all those that would like too attend. I encourage anyone and everyone to come along!

Cheers,

Chris

Yeah, I reckon a 6:30pm start would be suitable. No doubt people would come before that (like me), but it can be fairly relaxed. We can schedule a specific time for Arthur to speak, if he wants to, or he can just mill about and answer questions, or BOTH!!!

FYI, the ONLY place you'll see the new amp is at Clef as they have exclusivity. So the night presents itself as a "must attend" for those interested and wanting to discuss it with Arthur.

Cheers,

Chris

Updated list;

Prior

Mr Happy-pants +1

buddhamus

GETREAL95

Tomee +1

Yorac

junkmail +1

pxpx

jmos

Al

Gia

Compound17

Cheers,

Chris

Oops, sorry Chris that was a yes to a new Elektra not a yes to attending, although I would love to, a bit of a stretch from country WA.

You will have to drop me off the list.

Thanks