Fs: Panasonic 42" P42g10a Full Hd Plasma

Hi all,

I am looking to sell my 42" P42G10A Full HD Plasma purchased only 3 months ago in late Feb due to upgrade. Comes with 2yrs extended warranty -(total 3yrs). Have manual and reciept, but no box. Still has plastic tape around the bezel frame. In perfect condition, happy to demo as I have a HTPC connected to it. Also, can confirm it recieves the future MPEG4 channels as I can view 3D Trial channel on CH9 - Obviously not in 3d :). Prefer pick up but will consider delivery depending on location.

PM me with contact details. Open to offers and to confirm this is the TV only - no blu ray player or quickflix voucher.

Regards,

Draka

Hi all,

I am looking to sell my 42" P42G10A Full HD Plasma purchased only 3 months ago in late Feb due to upgrade. Comes with 2yrs extended warranty -(total 3yrs). Have manual and reciept, but no box. Still has plastic tape around the bezel frame. In perfect condition, happy to demo as I have a HTPC connected to it. Also, can confirm it recieves the future MPEG4 channels as I can view 3D Trial channel on CH9 - Obviously not in 3d :). Prefer pick up but will consider delivery depending on location.

PM me with contact details. Open to offers and to confirm this is the TV only - no blu ray player or quickflix voucher.

Regards,

Draka

got this for mum a couple of months back at just over $900

brand new with a free blue ray player