Fs: Custom Cinema Seating. Brand New.

I'm selling this row of 4 brand new cinema seats. They are beautiful red microsuede with a gold trim. Every seat is fully motorised (just like Gold Class). No cheap foam was used, all seats, back and bottom are spring loaded. They are super comfy! There is a couple of creases in the fabric, nothing major. To get rid of them quickly i'm after $1000 for the complete row of 4 seats. The only hitch is they must be picked up from Melbourne.

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?act=att...ost&id=9109

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?act=att...ost&id=9110

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?act=att...ost&id=9111

Edited by Jason V

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Jason, can't believe these beauties are still up for grabs :huh: I can't fit a row of 4, are they modular or a single unit?

Cheers

Yeah, for that price i'm pretty surprised also. Yeah, they are modular.

Hi Jason, What are the dimensions? mainly total width?

and where is pickup from?

the width is about 3.2m wide. Northern suburbs of Melbourne.

Hi Jason, here's a picture of the seats in my room 7 gold class

So far the decision to get rid of the front row and just go with the 1 row of seating on the riser is even better then we thought it would be.

Heaps better view of the screen by not having the front row distracting your vision and obviously the room looks bigger and the extra space in front seems more "cinema" like. Also without the front row we have been able to move the seats slightly forward providing a better surround field.

The seats themselves are mint looking and extremely comfortable and provide perfect support, we are enjoying movies more than ever now and the push button electric reclining action is superb.

Thanks for a great transaction (I would recommend Jason as a great person to deal with anytime).

The plans i have were to repaint the entire room incorporating the colours of the new seating and install a perimeter bulkhead around the ceiling with tray lighting and also columns on side walls with some of those sconce lights you showed me installed on them. However we may be on the move again so already those plans are on ice!

Cheers mate and thanks again.

Edited by birdyblitz

Looks great Birdy. Our conversation last Friday has yielded some big changes already!

Cheers

Blade

Thanks Blade, yeah mate amazing we were talking about using one row of seats to cater more for the 2 people who use it 90% of the time and then 2 days later Jason's seats come up!

I remember seeing them when he originally put them up for sale but at the time i thought no good cause only one row and also didn't think they would match the decor but they actually look **** hot as is!

Didn't think it would happen that quick as my focus is raising the money for the Cats but i just thought they were too good a bargain to let go and now i have them even more so.

Hi Jason, here's a picture of the seats in my room 7 gold class

So far the decision to get rid of the front row and just go with the 1 row of seating on the riser is even better then we thought it would be.

Heaps better view of the screen by not having the front row distracting your vision and obviously the room looks bigger and the extra space in front seems more "cinema" like. Also without the front row we have been able to move the seats slightly forward providing a better surround field.

The seats themselves are mint looking and extremely comfortable and provide perfect support, we are enjoying movies more than ever now and the push button electric reclining action is superb.

Thanks for a great transaction (I would recommend Jason as a great person to deal with anytime).

The plans i have were to repaint the entire room incorporating the colours of the new seating and install a perimeter bulkhead around the ceiling with tray lighting and also columns on side walls with some of those sconce lights you showed me installed on them. However we may be on the move again so already those plans are on ice!

Cheers mate and thanks again.

Wow the seats really do look awesome in your room mate!....Congratulations to the both of you :)

Any further pics of your room Birdie as it looks pretty good! :D

Wow the seats really do look awesome in your room mate!....Congratulations to the both of you :)

Any further pics of your room Birdie as it looks pretty good! :D

Full details can be found here mate birdyblitz's room, go to post 25 and there are 2 good front shots of the screen and equipment, some of which has since changed but the screen and colours are as is.