Network Setup - Media Players?

HI Guys,

I need help in finding the best way to set up a home network for my 3 full HD TV's.

Currently I have

ADSL 2

WD LIVE

4 PORT ROUTER

1TB HD

I want to be able to use a media player on any 1 of my 3 TVS. N.B I live in a semi, and the furthest distance between TV's is approx 30mts.

ANy suggestions please... DO I need 3 media players & 3 HD's, or is there any other ways?

Cheers

Adrian

HI Guys,

I need help in finding the best way to set up a home network for my 3 full HD TV's.

Currently I have

ADSL 2

WD LIVE

4 PORT ROUTER

1TB HD

I want to be able to use a media player on any 1 of my 3 TVS. N.B I live in a semi, and the furthest distance between TV's is approx 30mts.

ANy suggestions please... DO I need 3 media players & 3 HD's, or is there any other ways?

Cheers

Adrian

The simplest way IMO is to have a media player at each TV connected via one data cable to your Router/Switch. You will only require (depending on your storage requirements) one NAS unit. If the media players don't support network connection then you'll require storage at each location.

The other method would be to install all the components at one location and using a Matrix switch and dual data cables to each TV, plus additional for IR control.