Info On Integra 30.1

Hi all,

I'm looking at purchasing the above receiver and I'm looking for some feedback regarding price and decoding.

With the HD lossless tracks on Blu-ray/HD-DVD I'm wondering whether or not this receiver applies the Pro-Logic IIx processing to the HD sources. I'm currently running a 7.2 set-up, but my old Onkyo 605 only does Pro-Logic IIx processing on non HD lossy tracks. Can anyone using the 30.1 receiver please confirm that it does this processing with HD audio sources. As I would really like my rear speakers to wake up while watching Blu-ray and HD-DVD etc.

And also if anyone could let me know what these are currently going for. I've seen them around the $1300-$1500 mark

I'm not fussed about 3D, yeah it looks great. But I can live without it in the home. So I'm not worried about holding out for 3D pass through on a receiver etc...

Thanks guys and look forward to your responses!

Hi mate ; as no one has one it seems Ile take a stab .It looks like it only has the one TI chip for decoding like the earlier 605 so chances are pl2x is a no go for back surrounds over lossless. Download a manual and this will confirm . Anything with 2 or more TI chips further up the line you will be safe . No idea on price but if 3d is a factor the 3d panasonic players coming have a separate hdmi audio output that means a 1.3 avr is fine :)

Hi mate ; as no one has one it seems Ile take a stab .It looks like it only has the one TI chip for decoding like the earlier 605 so chances are pl2x is a no go for back surrounds over lossless. Download a manual and this will confirm . Anything with 2 or more TI chips further up the line you will be safe . No idea on price but if 3d is a factor the 3d panasonic players coming have a separate hdmi audio output that means a 1.3 avr is fine :)

Thanks champ. Yeah I'm all over the Panasonic and its benefits. Hopefully more players pick this up. But I fear by the time I upgrade my projector in a couple of years this whole 3D will be the norm. And I'll most likely have upgraded my amp by then, which should have 3D pass through and whatever else bells and whistles that makes me want to upgrade every 3 years :(

Cheers!