Blu-ray In Supermarkets.

• Volunteer

Well it had to happen, and I remember someone saying on here a long time ago, don't recall who thought, that we would know that bd had been accepted by the masses when it was available on the supermarket shelves.

I've just been to Coles to do my grocery shopping and lo and behold they have Avatar on both DVD and Blu, couldn't see a price though.

Well it had to happen, and I remember someone saying on here a long time ago, don't recall who thought, that we would know that bd had been accepted by the masses when it was available on the supermarket shelves.

I've just been to Coles to do my grocery shopping and lo and behold they have Avatar on both DVD and Blu, couldn't see a price though.

in blu? :o

that's new :o

• Volunteer
I would say its the title more than the format personally. I am liking the lower price for the Avatar Blu and really hope to see better pricing over the next year.

Quite likely but it has to start somewhere. :)

which coles???

which coles???

Don't take this badly, but that just sounded weird asking a lady online which particular coles supermarket she shops at...I know you didn't mean it that way, maybe my mind :)

But probably more importantly - are you sure about that quote in your sig? Would have thought growing up would have made more sense?

Mu local junkmail for coles has that deal but its only for the dvd not BD and yeah comes with 1.5L coke and pringles :)

same here - only the DVD is on 'special'.

In any case - there is a thread on here about the most EXPENSIVE Blu discs in Coles - and I recall MILK being quite OTT (and thats not the cow kind of milk... but the Sean Penn one !! :) !)

Guest parrahawk

Not all coles stores will have Blu, only selected stores. They are selling them for $39.95. which is a rip. price may change after tomorrow with price matching etc.

Don't take this badly, but that just sounded weird asking a lady online which particular coles supermarket she shops at...I know you didn't mean it that way, maybe my mind :)

But probably more importantly - are you sure about that quote in your sig? Would have thought growing up would have made more sense?

....you're a sick, sick man my friend:)