Anyone Have Experience With Krix Ecliptix (in Wall Speakers)

As the title suggests I am after some speaker advice....

I want to run something like this x 4 2 front 2 back (ecliptix all 4)

sub and center also....

hooked up to something like a denon 4310

with a pioneer 50 LX and a blue ray ( these I have already)

Ideas? info?

thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
now starting to think that Atmospherix in the roof are the way to go.... hmmmm

I used those speakers in my roof and they are fantastic. Loved having invisible speakers for the rear.

They matched up really nicely with my B&W 602 fronts.

I currently have a 5.1 setup of Krix speakers (neuphonix, epicentrix, seismix 5 and the equinox rears). The atmospherix use the same internals as the equinox rears which sound fantastic. I will be getting a set of these atmospherix when my house (and cinema) is built to go so I have 7.1

If anyone has some rough prices they have got the atmospherix for I would love for you to PM them to me so that I can put them into my budget. Thanks.

As the title suggests I am after some speaker advice....

I want to run something like this x 4 2 front 2 back (ecliptix all 4)

sub and center also....

hooked up to something like a denon 4310

with a pioneer 50 LX and a blue ray ( these I have already)

Ideas? info?

thanks!!

Not sure I like the sound of a 6ohm speaker with only 60watt power handling and a 4310 powering them.

They look fine for surround, but not as mains......

I run these for rears and I think they would do a better job Jamo 883K4: IN-WALL SPEAKER - KEVLAR SERIES.

I run Kef in wall as my front 3, but they are in a different league all together.

Not sure I like the sound of a 6ohm speaker with only 60watt power handling and a 4310 powering them.

They look fine for surround, but not as mains......

I run these for rears and I think they would do a better job Jamo 883K4: IN-WALL SPEAKER - KEVLAR SERIES.

I run Kef in wall as my front 3, but they are in a different league all together.

Alternatively (if you take the room and listening requirements in to account) then you could probably just set the sub crossover appropriately, in which case the power handling capacity wont be an issue.

• 11 years later...

Does anyone have some more recent experience with the Krix Ecliptix as front L/R?