New Samsung 1080p Models?

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is anyone up for a group buy once we ascertain the base price once they are finally released? Should be able to drive the price down further if we get a group buy going-

Spoke with JB and they said that they are in this week. They also have a special buy price on them.

Im swapping my 50inch plasma for the 40inch 1080p lcd. I only sit 2m away from the tv and the 50inch is too big.

I'll pitch in on a Sydney bulker. Especially from a group with a spare slot in their car... I don't have one of those either... bloomin' immigrating, leaves you without half your stuff. :blink:

now if only these things would be released so we can start applying pressure to the price!

I know, it's bloody torture waiting for these things to come out!

Samsung site still hasn't been updated ... I've been refreshing that damn site for the last 2 weeks!

+1 for Melbourne too.

How is this going to work, should we all meet together at a store with our respective cash?

Who will co-ordinate this? And is it worth while going to a wholesaler for ALL of our units, irrespective of which state we come from?

There's a lot of talk of group buy. Perhaps with an online seller with a good reputation and shipping fees so anybody can buy?

Perhaps mention a code or something?

I was in Best store Malaysia today and the have the new Samsung Lcd M81 sitting next to the Pioneer 42inch, to my eyes the Samsung had a sharper picture

then the pioneer screen and on the night Sky looked gray next to the Samsung {both were on factory setting} the new Samsung looked better then all the 15 plus TVs

around it :blink:

I was in Best store Malaysia today and the have the new Samsung Lcd M81 sitting next to the Pioneer 42inch, to my eyes the Samsung had a sharper picture

and the pioneer screen on the night Sky looked gray next to the Samsung {both were on factory setting} the new Samsung looked better then all the 15 plus TVs

around it :blink:

More good news!

I'm going to ring around some JB stores this afternoon to get a release update.

One thing I forgot to mention is this new Samsung LCD does have some light reflection on the screen I have never seen this on any LCD before, The sales person thinks these new sets have a glass screen not plastic next time I go to the store I will check. The 46inch looks great :blink: