Problems with VisionPlus....

I just recently formatted my pc. I have a partitioned 80GB HDD. The partition consists of a 20GB C drive and a 60GB D drive. Before my format, the VisionPlus HDTV tuner card was working great. I had the drivers and software installed on C drive. Yesterday I formatted and reinstalled windows on C drive, wiping the VisionPlus drivers. I just recently installed the drivers and program but when I view a channel it only views like 1 frame every 2 minutes. How do I fix this problem? If you need some more help by describing this problem, please just tell me. I also reinstalled the drivers and software but to no success.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe.

Having done the odd reformat myself I usually find that when things don't go as planned afterwards it's to do with settings within the programs I have reloaded. (ie when reloading everything returns to it's default value and I have to remember what settings I had changed them to prior to the reformat). It's not perchance the dreaded DXVA issue with an Nvidia graphics card? Are any of your other programs giving you prblems or is it isolated to the VP?

Grant