Nebula EPG download tool

Hi,

Last night I installed some freeware software that allows you to start a program when a dialup internet connection is established. What I want to do is automatically select the "Do it all" button action without user interaction. I would have thought that the utility nature of the program would mean that there would be a command-line switch which would automatically activate this function. But I couldn't work it out - or for that matter find a web site for the EPG download tool.

Does anyone know if the program takes command-line parameters and if so what are they?

Thanks,

Jason

What I want to do is automatically select the "Do it all" button action without user interaction.

Does anyone know if the program takes command-line parameters and if so what are they?

Yep, the command line arg you want is "ONESTEP" :blink:

In the properties of the NebulaEPG shortcut (in your sheduled tasks folder):

"C:\Program Files\Nebula\DigiTV\NebulaEPG.exe" ONESTEP

Note: The whole program is nonresponsive (to user/window interaction) while in the middle of a download/convert op, so you will just have to let it appear minimised on the taskbar and wait till it disappears. Don't mistake this for a lock-up and kill it or anything. :P

Cheers,

-Dan

I think it is time to acknowledge JoeyBloggs for this brilliant piece of software. My computer turns itself on at 5:45 am, runs some antivirus and defrag scans, then runs NebulaEPG, all before I arrive at my desk. I completly forget about this program which to be frank makes possible one of the most important aspects of DigiTV in Australia for me the EPG.

Thank you JoeyBloggs

(even if you do think I mistinterpreted that MCE 2005 post :blink: )

Cheers

Ian M

I think it is time to acknowledge JoeyBloggs for this brilliant piece of software. My computer turns itself on at 5:45 am, runs some antivirus and defrag scans, then runs NebulaEPG, all before I arrive at my desk. I completly forget about this program which to be frank makes possible one of the most important aspects of DigiTV in Australia for me the EPG.

Yes, you tend to forget about those things that work well.

A great tool! Well done Joey! :blink:

Cheers

Renura