Video EPGs

Well in Melbourne at 11:19 AEDT Seven & Ten's EPG channels correctly said 11:19.

Nine's was on 10:19 am (AEST).

SBS's doesn't have the time on their EPG channel, (at least when I tuned in)

Fortunately none of the EPG channels appeared to have the "Windows has changed your system time due to daylight savings.." prompt that one of the stations had last time!

JB

Here on the Gold Coast where we don't have DST, yet 3 of our channels are from DST areas (usually delayed except when there is live sport):

Nine & Ten EPGs- all good

Seven - Once again it's jammed. It's stuck on 8:27am

NBN has a minor issue with its Now/Next (it's out by an hour).

Evan :->

Here on the Gold Coast where we don't have DST, yet 3 of our channels are from DST areas (usually delayed except when there is live sport):

Nine & Ten EPGs- all good

Seven - Once again it's jammed. It's stuck on 8:27am

NBN has a minor issue with its Now/Next (it's out by an hour).

I'm in sydney, and had to manually adjust my STB.. although, now 7 is correct, and 9 and 10 are off by one hour. I haven't checked SBS or ABC.

Anyone else in sydney experiencing this.. I'm not sure if it's the broadcasters, or me.

You should have to adjust your STB.

I believe all stations send out their time in GMT. You should need to adjust your timezone on your STB.

Yep my toppy had to be adjusted manually, despite being tuned to a station with the correct time, reminds me I have to do it to the Strong (it's probably the year 1853, as it has a habit of randomly changing)

Actually the stations are also locked to GPS time (and transmit GPS as you mentioned), I think it is all to do with synchronising the transmission stream so that all these highly technical DVB features work properly. We'll all be stuffed if the GPS system goes down!

Cheers

JB