Channel 9 EPG Useless

I wanted to record Star Ship Enterprise (HD) on Channel 9 last Wednesday night (early Thursday morning of course). As I don't trust the EPG times I waited for the appropriate time to start the recording.

Suddenly a different program starts no Enterprise.

Surprise surprise it was still on the EPG starting 11.30pm.

I never eventuated. No reason or apology whats the use of the EPG if the stations themselves take no notice of them. :blink:

Yeh the broadcasters are a bit lazy in Aus...

Channel 7 - Most of the time they seem to be 'updating' their N&N 'information', and the program times are all muddled up in 15minute intervals (well on on FTVGuide at least).

Channel 9 - Dont bother putting descriptions in N&N, instead they put "SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES", then the movie title as the description.

Channel 10 - Sometimes only display the episode number in N&N title, i.e. ep1432 instead of "Neighbours"

SBS and ABC seem fine ...

Yeh the broadcasters are a bit lazy in Aus...

Channel 9 - Dont bother putting descriptions in N&N, instead they put "SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES", then the movie title as the description.

On the Toppy at least, Channel 9's descriptions come up in the "Extended Information" Box which I get by pressing the i button.

For today's cricket, click here to see what shows up http://www.goldcoastguy.com/dtv/WIDEWORLDOFSPORTS.jpg (2nd page says "the action")

No other networks seem to use this (comes up "No Extended Information"), yet I can get access to the full synopsis via the Guide button.

Evan :->