Silly FD Remote

Foxtel Digital Remote...mmmm :blink:

besides forking out large $$$$ for a good learning remote, what is the quickest way to select free2air channels 2-7-9-10 using this sodding thing.. is there no way to program a single button to do this?

be gentle.. I am reasonably technically proficient.. I have a wife whose gone ape-sh#@ at the number of buttons to push to bring up Sex-in-the-City !!

Help Appreciated!

Asa

:P

I would have thought the fact that your wife was not happy with your standard remote would be an ideal excuse for you to buy a decent replacement.

When you've done that - introduce a little hum into the speakers, turn down the contrast on the monitor and gradually work your way back to the amp. You could have all new equipment inside a few weeks.

Or you could replace the wife with a silent version.

Foxtel Digital Remote...mmmm :blink:

besides forking out large $$$$ for a good learning remote, what is the quickest way to select free2air channels 2-7-9-10 using this sodding thing.. is there no way to program a single button to do this?

be gentle.. I am reasonably technically proficient.. I have a wife whose gone ape-sh#@ at the number of buttons to push to bring up Sex-in-the-City !!

Help Appreciated!

Asa

:P

So three keystrokes (the channel number on digital) is too much trouble, eh?

What remote did u get? I know the Crest remote TCP6 which sells for just under 100 bucks can acutlly do an undocumented macro facility, so u can program a series of button presses to one of the abcdef buttons down the bottom of the remote.

In all honesty i find its just as easy to remember the new channel numbers, a month or so u get used to it. Learning remotes take hours of patience :blink: