Dealers in Brisbane?

Guest EZYHD

Can some kind sole advise Dealers (and their addresses) of Stereo Hi fi gear in Brisbane as I'll be visiting there this Friday 22nd October, thanks.

Will be staying in Central Brisbane CBD but have hired a car for 2 days then off to Indy at Gold Coast late Saturday, so anywhere within the general area or suburbs. Looking for a Denon or Marantz amp and DVD player or the like. Say 6 of the big ones or even smaller places that I can bargain with, not Hardly Normal though.

You could try Wow Sight & Sound on Ipswich road at Annerley/Buranda. It's just near the PA Hospital. There's a JB Hi Fi and Encel next to each other on Kessels road at Macgregor with a VideoPro just across the road and down a bit. Just get off the freeway at Klump road exit and follow Mains road up to Kessels road and turn left. There's also Sunnybank Hi Fi just a few K down the road from there. It's a bit boutique and caters mainly for the abundant affluent asian market in the area, but they are a client of mine and will negotiate.

I hope this helps

Here are the JB Hi-Fi stores for Brisbane and surrounding areas,

Brisbane

43 Adelaide Street

(07) 3003 1333

Capalaba

54 Redland Bay Road

(07) 3823 4633

Gold Coast

Unit 2, 53 - 57 Upton St Bundall

(07) 5561 0703

Indooroopilly

11 Musgrave Road (Cnr Moggill & Musgrave Rds)

(07) 3878 6544

Kawana Waters

Kawana Shopping World, Shop 502a

(07) 5478 2199

Kedron

60 - 80 Gympie Rd

(07) 3857-0522

MacGregor

544-548 Kessels Rd

(07) 3849-5133

I have spent far too much :P in the city (Brisbane) store and have found most of the staff top be very helpful, although it pays to research whatever you want thoroughly on the net as staff can get a bit lost on some of the finer technical points :blink:

Cheers

Nick