How many dead pixels did your new PJ have?

I am sure I am going to offend someone by not listing their PJ brand in the poll but you can only have 10 answers. If you have bought a new PJ and have had either 0 or 1 or more dead pixels please list them in your reply.

I am trying to gather info for my PJ purchase and wanted to know how the popular brands are stacking up to each other.

Cheers

Mav

mav

Pixels are either stuck ON or stuck OFF and depending where they are placed will depend on replacement as far as LCD's are concern it's a manufacturing defect that's why they were expensive because they threw away 60% during manufacture to get 40% that were free of defects now their process have gotten better reducing the failures but hey I have a Sony color security CMOS camera with 5 dead pixels!!

cheers laurie

I am sure I am going to offend someone by not listing their PJ brand in the poll but you can only have 10 answers. If you have bought a new PJ and have had either 0 or 1 or more dead pixels please list them in your reply.

I am trying to gather info for my PJ purchase and wanted to know how the popular brands are stacking up to each other.

Cheers

Mav

Yeah! How about all those CRT pj owners - no dead pixels ... EVER!!! :blink::P

my wheel is only a V8 2x so i think 6000rpm or so :blink:

if the "x" is a true factor than 6x or more are spinning damn fast.

But yeah you are right, hundred's of thousands... even millions of mirrors in a

space small as a slide (or smaller) flicking away, impressive "mechanical" technology.

Strangely, at purchase my Pana AE500 had 1 dead red pixel and both a blue and a green stuck-on pixel. They weren't noticeable at viewing distance so I didn't worry about them. Checked again at 100 hours and couldn't find them - they'd somehow fixed themselves. Still no problems at 400 hours. Weird.