Powerstrip stopped working!

After doing a lot of fiddling with my setup including swapping Catalyst versions from 4.5->4.9->4.6 and doing several uninstall/reinstalls of Powerstrip, the latter has stopped working.

Each time I changed the version of Catalyst I uninstalled Powerstrip.

If I add custom resolutions they do show up as user-defined resolutions after a reboot, but when I try and swap to them they have no effect. If I select one of my user-defined resolutions and press the "add new resolution" button I get prompted to reboot again.

I'm now on Catalyst 4.6, which I wasn't using before but I find it hard to believe that 4.6 won;t work with powerstrip given the other versions did.

Does anyone have any thohghts about what might be amiss?

After doing a lot of fiddling with my setup including swapping Catalyst versions from 4.5->4.9->4.6 and doing several uninstall/reinstalls of Powerstrip, the latter has stopped working.

Hi Phil,

If your custom made resolution is visible in the properties/settings/screen resolutions, then I would say powerstrip did work in setting it.

If your display does not accept it when selected, it could either be your display not liking it or you require running powerstrip on startup for proper functioning, try that.

It is normal for powerstrip to ask for rebooting your PC after a custom rersolution has been added.

If powerstrip has somehow been corrupted, then I suggest you download a new version and try again.

Cheers

Renura