FusionHDTV software release schedule?

Hi all,

Well September has come and gone and nothing new... surely the least they can do is keep us posted and update the software development schedule page?

Does anyone know how far along we are towards time shifting and media pc drivers?

Also another question is if anyone know if they intend to ever work on XP 64bit drivers? I've just gotten myself an AMD 64 chip and the only thing that'll be stopping me from mucking around with XP64bit is the lack of drivers for this card :blink:

Thanks for any info,

Jonathan

Well September has come and gone and nothing new... surely the least they can do is keep us posted and update the software development schedule page?

Does anyone know how far along we are towards time shifting and media pc drivers?

The timeshifting filter is being tested right now - it should be released next week at the latest.

The MCE issue is another story - Doing a lot of testing, but so far have not been able to overcome some of the issues. It will probably take longer for that.

I have asked DVICO to updated their development schedule.

Cheers

Renura

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry for the lack of faith on my part, it's just being an ex-Visionplus owner I get a bit skittish at times :P

Reading the rest of the forum today, it's good to hear that they're bringing out revised cards(low profile) that are still within the same series, at least it means I can sleep safely knowing they have a vested interest to keep developing the current software+drivers :blink:

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry for the lack of faith on my part, it's just being an ex-Visionplus owner I get a bit skittish at times

Hi barfman,

I can understand. Let's hope that they don't get too carried away by the easy sales in the supermarkets and stop supporting customers. I would hate to think that DVICO could become another VP.

Cheers

Renura