few q's, is this a good TV card?

By the time you factor in the postage ripoff it's not a particularly special price ~ Consider buying from www.digitalnow.com.au They have a price matching policy, are an Australian distributor of the Fusion products and are dedicated to the PC DTV marketplace. They previously distributed the VisionPlus as well but have stopped selling it. Their username in this forum is 'Renura' if you want to PM them.

Another possibility would be www.eyo.com.au who have it listed at AUD 194.70

By the time you factor in the postage ripoff it's not a particularly special price ~ Consider buying from www.digitalnow.com.au They have a price matching policy, are an Australian distributor of the Fusion products and are dedicated to the PC DTV marketplace. They previously distributed the VisionPlus as well but have stopped selling it. Their username in this forum is 'Renura' if you want to PM them.

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. I bought 2 digital tv tuner cards and one sound card from Digital Now and having personally met "Renura", I would not go anywhere else. Great service, great support, great products and great prices :blink:

DZ